white
    2001 z28

Line lock/ brake line ?

I bought a moroso linelock noid and have a simple question when run new lines myself can i use a male fitting with compresson on the other side instead of using a bubble flare on he abs block and the master ? The reason i ask is becouse no one seems to know what a bubble flare is and is almost impossible to buy a tool arond here and off the net they are crazy . If anyone knows where i can buy the prebent lines or lines with the flares already on them and i can bend them myself let me know or if i can use compression that would be great !!! Also what size would that be in a male compression fitting? isnt the front line from the master to the abs block 3/16?
    Thanks for any info you can give me

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by 2001z View Post
    I bought a moroso linelock noid and have a simple question when run new lines myself can i use a male fitting with compresson on the other side instead of using a bubble flare on he abs block and the master ? The reason i ask is becouse no one seems to know what a bubble flare is and is almost impossible to buy a tool arond here and off the net they are crazy . If anyone knows where i can buy the prebent lines or lines with the flares already on them and i can bend them myself let me know or if i can use compression that would be great !!! Also what size would that be in a male compression fitting? isnt the front line from the master to the abs block 3/16?
    Thanks for any info you can give me
    ALL fittings going into the stock ABS lines will need a ISO "Nipple" flare.
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

white
    2001 z28

cool but if i could cant i jsut keep my two flares i have and just cut it in the middle and flare those ore compression them to the noid ? Thats what im trying to figure out is if i can just cut them and tap into each end with a union ?

white
    2001 z28

that is a good idea though im gonna hit the scrap yard this week!!! Is it 3/16th and what size is the fittings?

Thread Information