New to this forum and want to introduce myself, retired from aviation as a crewmember but am also a licensed A & P Mechanic since 1974 and do my own work, am 71, and purchased my neighbors 2000 White Camaro SLP SS with 57K miles that he bought new and I have known the car since new.

Doing a lot to the car, already purchased a Torquer V4 Cam and Kit from Texas Speed that I will install later, am lowering it slightly with an Eibach kit and installing new Koni shocks. Purchased new drilled and slotted rotors with pads that I am going to install also.

Have Speed Engineering long tube headers and true dual exhaust to the bumper that I am going to install (no Cats). Also bought a nice stereo and speakers that are going to go in, car originally had a Monsoon head unit that I gave away.

I have the 10 spoke 17"X9" wide wheels and BFG tires mounted and balenced that I want to sell cheap (asking $500.00) and am going to try to post them in the for sale section. I will not box or ship but can take them to you or a shipper of your choice in the Miami area. Tires have a lot of tread but are not new, car was in storage for years. No road rash on the wheels but have some slight marks in the silver paint from wheel weights for the last 24 years. Have all the plastic lug caps, lug nuts, and factory locking lugs.

I replaced these with new General G-Max AS-O5 in a 275/40/17 diameter tires on American Torq Thrust II wheels. The wheels are 9.5 wide and are the biggest I could get in there after careful measuring.

I daily drive a Challenger Scat Pack that I bought new in 2/2022. Also have a Pro Street 1967 Chevelle SS with a 632 and a 1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 421/Tri Power/4 speed with A/C and a lot of other options to keep me busy!

If anyone has a LS-2 intake for sale that is in nice condition I am interested if the price is right, otherwise I am going to go FAST intake and throttle body. PM me and I will get back to you.

Dave