hall'sz28

patriot stage II ls6 heads.

Rate this Entry
Hey guys I found a set of supposedly to be patriot stage II heads with the #s 241 and 1256 4241 if im not mistaken I believe those are ls1 #s and not ls6 #s, 243s would be the ls6 #s. Anyway the exhaust ports look round instead of D or rectangular shaped, just wondering how big the intake runners an combustion chamber ccs are? Are these heads any good? The guy who has them dont know much about them, its one of those deals where he gottem an he said that's what he said sorda things lol. Any info would be highly appreciated Thanks.

Submit "patriot stage II ls6 heads." to Digg Submit "patriot stage II ls6 heads." to del.icio.us Submit "patriot stage II ls6 heads." to StumbleUpon Submit "patriot stage II ls6 heads." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are you struggling to write an essay that meets your instructor's expectations? Are you short on time and need a high-quality essay quickly? Our online essay writing service is here to help. We offer a range of custom writing services designed to meet your unique needs. Our writers are skilled in a wide range of academic disciplines, and they can help you write an essay that is well-researched, structured, and meets all your requirements. Our ordering process best way to buy essays online is simple and straightforward. Just fill out our online order form, provide your instructions and requirements, and we'll assign a writer to work on your essay. We offer a range of deadline options, so you can choose the timeframe that works best for you. Plus, our writers are available to communicate with you throughout the writing process. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to your writer at any time. We also offer free revisions, so if you're not completely satisfied with your essay, we'll work to make it right. Don't let the stress of essay writing hold you back. Let our online essay writing service take care of the hard work for you. Place your order today and see the difference our professional writers can make.
    Essays that will make you stand out! Our team is made up of experienced writers ready to help you express yourself and your ideas. PayForWriting write my essay for me and they create texts that colorfully describe your thoughts and convincingly convey your vision. Trust us to write an essay and you will see how your words become powerful messages.
    I experienced stress during my studies. I was especially worried when the teacher asked me to write a scientific report. Thanks to uk essay writers I was able to complete it. I used additional resources and relieved myself of stress and worries.
    Updated 06-25-2024 at 06:40 AM by RichardColeman