Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Well lesson learned, the deal might not always be worth it over a reputable vendor that will actually ship quickly.
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

SLP lid & bellow w/ K&N, GMMG catback w/ Corsa Clones, UMI SFC, UMI Adj. Panhard, UMI Adj. TQ arm w/ relocation kit, QTP Longtube headers ORY, LS6 intake, EGR/A.I.R delete.
    Eibach prokit, Bilstein HDs, Nitto NT555s, skip shift elim, whiteface overlays, 20% tint, matte black decal/overlays
    YouTube.com/DarrenWS6

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

3 months later and still not a peep. I complained again and requested a refund, apparently that is not an option with the discounted deal. I regret ever ordering this with them.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

That's BS. I'm betting a fraud charge investigation will change their mind. Call your CC and request one or remind the company that failure to produce a product that was paid for can be constituted as theft, and if over $1000 in most states grand theft.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...and-speed.html

they got removed as a vendor from corvette forum last year. same crap. we'll get it to you when we can.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

That is just wonderful. I don't want to screw them over with a dispute, but this is by far unprofessional. With only tentative responses "It will ship this week". Good lord, should I have just gone to Kooks Headers warehouse in North Carolina myself to get them?? All this just to save a few bucks, I should have known it was too good to be true. It's never funny to watch a company fall apart, but wow are they on a downward spin. I should have just ordered it from Summit Racing, right next door over in Tallmadge Ohio.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I would call Kooks and let them know what's going on with their vendor and see if maybe, just maybe they can help out in the situation. Can't hurt. I would by now been getting some legal inquires in this matter.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Well funny enough, the day I was going to go to the bank and issue a report on this matter a UPS tracking # had been emailed to be. Sign for delivery of coarse. Which I am pretty much never home at the time they deliver in my area. I signed the note and they dropped it off. I am happy to report that it is indeed the Kooks OR/Y for these LS cars and it looks great. I sent an email thanking them for 'finally' getting me the Y pipe. I kept humble and left out the part that I will never order from them again nor suggest to others to order from them. And I also will chose to order from more reputable vendors regardless at cost.

With Photobucket's new standards today, I will link thumbnail images of the Y pipe out of the box. And now all that's left is to pester PaJeff for garage time .

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

glad it worked out

Blue

The catted Y is available with the new merge. To be honest, i'm not sure if they even produce the previous style these days.

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

1.5yr later update.

I finally took my car for the work I wanted done. LS6 intake manifold, installed, EGR & A.I.R delete, my QTP 1.75" longtubes and ORY installed. Dyno tuned it made 360rwhp 367ft lb torque.

The Kooks Y I waited ages for did not fit the QTP headers. Ended up going Pacesetter... Sold the Kooks Y on Facebook Marketplace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information