Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I put 7 cars through the garage this weekend. Installed new tires on 3; front wheel bearing on 1 (bastard job, had to remove the knuckle and press the f'er out); sectioned a power steering return line on another by cutting out the damaged section, flaring the ends and running high pressure hose; rear brakes, rotors, a wheel stud (another bastard job, had to remove the entire hub and go at it with a grinder to slip the new stud through) and 2 new tires plus re-balance the other 2 tires; and 1 for an oil change and tire rotation. Not one of these cars was from our fleet.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

One-third of the way through the work week. Four day weekend is going to be great.

After all the work in the garage this weekend, I did a bunch of cleaning. Can actually see some of my work bench now. Next project will be assembling the engine for my brother's military jeep. I pulled out the manuals tonight to find the torque specs and such and we looked through the pile of parts a bit.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Officially halfway through the week now.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

1 more day for me....

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

It was a busy day. Happy to be home relaxing with no set plans for the next four days other than dinner tomorrow.

Navy Blue Metallic

*** Christmas Music Already November TRAIN ***

Happy Thanksgiving, hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

Black Friday sucks, people are buying stuff that are on sale - that they really don't need in the first place. Why don't they just buy the stuff they do need and forget about the stuff they don't need and save a lot of money.
    2002 Firebird Formula - 5.7 Liter - "Last of the Breed"

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Because 'MERICA!!!!
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I waiting in line for hours with my infant son in 1985 for Cabbage Patch Kids dolls for my two step daughters for Christmas. That was the first and last time that ever happened.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Stood outside the local Walmart at 4:00 a.m. one year to snag a desktop computer. Never again.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 024mula View Post
    Black Friday sucks, people are buying stuff that are on sale - that they really don't need in the first place. Why don't they just buy the stuff they do need and forget about the stuff they don't need and save a lot of money.
    In the great words of Slipknot...Ppl = Shit.

Well most ppl do. My son works at Walmart and worked for a few hours on Black Friday. He saw an elderly woman get shoved into a display near him, while others ignored her he went to help her up again. The woman said nothing to him, no Thank you, she just went on her way like he didn't do anything.

My daughter saw several teens fighting over socks. Cheap socks at that.

I try not to go in the stores, I'm mostly there as a driver and security for my wife when she drags me out (kicking and screaming). Too many a holes targeting woman as they load the stuff into the vehicles around here.

Only thing that I got on Black Friday was the passing of a small Kidney stone. Hate those mofo's. This one was painful but no where near as painful and some in the past. The one that was 3-4mm 4 yrs ago that I knew I had looks like it broke into 4-5 pieces and one of them past.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

I didn't have to deal with any black Friday nonsense this year because my brother got married yesterday.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I stopped at our local Wal-Mart to grab coolant a house HVAC filter around 9:30 Friday. Nothing crazy going on. I was out dumping used oil so stopped on my way home

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    In the great words of Slipknot...Ppl = Shit.

Well most ppl do. My son works at Walmart and worked for a few hours on Black Friday. He saw an elderly woman get shoved into a display near him, while others ignored her he went to help her up again. The woman said nothing to him, no Thank you, she just went on her way like he didn't do anything.
    People are just desensitized These days. It's sad, really.

I don't like shopping much anymore. I used to enjoy it. More accurately, I don't enjoy large crowds at all anymore and holiday shopping for me, is best done online. It's just far too easy.

Navy Blue Metallic

At lunch today I had to go to Walmart to get something, when I came out I saw 2 guys at my passenger side of the Trans Am. I couldn't quite tell what they were doing so I pushed the lock on the FOB to sound the horn and they both hauled ass away and jumped in a car. I looked at the pass door and saw nothing wrong. Got in and saw that my passenger T top lock was half way out. I guess I forgotten to lock it and thought I closed the window fully. Funny thing is there was nothing to steal in the car.

Some ppl just need to have their hands meet a

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I've noticed a lot more crap like that around where I live the last couple of years. It seems that our local grocery store and small shopping center, which is just a few miles outside of the canyons we live in, has had a lot of problems with car thefts and break ins. Some suggest it's due to the fact that the small shopping center is right off of the i5 freeway going northbound and pretty much the last stop before going up the grapevine, but of the over 17 years I've been here, it's only been the last few years I've heard so many complaints about people having their cars being broken into.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

The wife spent almost 2k on Black Friday shopping, on presents. But she assures me she would have spent 3k if it wasn't black Friday. We got everyone covered except for my dad and my wife. I went hunting.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I bought my kids a new trampoline on BF...online at Academy, since they finally destroyed their old one. Mom in law took the old frame to use for a chicken pen. Pretty cheap and free shipping (for a 213lb box!!), so I couldn't pass up the deal. Plus it lights up and has a basketball goal. Bikes are coming this week, then some little stuff to fill the void. Still need to get something for the wife for birthday and Christmas. They are 2 days apart, so I try to make sure I get a gift for each. She's been cheated most of her life with Christmas-slash-birthday gifts

Navy Blue Metallic

My nephew is the same his B-day is on the 27th.

My dad uses the old frames for hog traps and used one to make a Quonset hut for a cleaning station at hunting camp.

My wife is out Christmas shopping. I think I know what I'm getting, she keeps asking me about DeWalt tools.

But I gave a narrow list because I was told explicitly no car stuff. I don't know why?

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Oh yeah, car stuff! I forgot I ordered new bowties and badges in black and white for the SS. Trying to take out the gold/chrome/red and make the car all black and white.
    I like doing some of the little subtle eye candy mods. I told the wife I wouldn't buy any performance parts for mine until we got her suspension work done, so maybe exhaust come tax time if I'm lucky.
    If the new tax plan goes through in pretty much the shape it's in now in the Senate, and is effective as of this year's filing, I will be looking at a pretty nice return
    Not sure how it will work out for the rest of the population, but from my selfish point of view it seems like it will work out well at least in the short term. But that's probably a topic for the political discussion forum

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information