Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

When the truth doesn't help your agenda, lie.

red
    95 Z28

It's not going anywhere. This is one time I'm glad that the republicans will be a bunch of stubborn, non-compromising, hard headed politicians. They're not going to play ball on this one, at least not at the level of the current proposals/ legislation.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Here's the article from the NRA.NRA-ILA | Vol. 20, No. 1 01/04/2013

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    Here's the article from the NRA.NRA-ILA | Vol. 20, No. 1 01/04/2013
    That's just crazy. I sure hope alot of that garbage legislation doesn't make it. They are saying it's the worst proposal in the last 20 years, they are trying to come down hard.

I'm pretty happy at the moment, FINALLY got the last gun I wanted early this morning, so I'm content for the time being. Still out of magazines and ammo though. Looks like they are going to propose this Jan 22nd.

The next gun show here isn't till April, which I wanted to attend and get some things. Hoping things drag out that long (fingers crossed) before they drop the hammer on the shows too.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I like how it said that she "looked" at photos of the guns she wants to ban. What a bitch. No firsthand knowledge at all. She is the longest currently serving senator that won on a special election btw.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I hear ya.

Just thought I'd pass along something that was sent to me. She's just off her rocker.
    ...par for the course, ...for tyrants....

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    It's not going anywhere. This is one time I'm glad that the republicans will be a bunch of stubborn, non-compromising, hard headed politicians. They're not going to play ball on this one, at least not at the level of the current proposals/ legislation.
    the gun grabbers are going to pour it on, ...the more heinous the tragedy, the more fanatical they are - ...and they have pravda as their delivery system... right now, it's best to be proactive about killing all these gun grabber bills (...at federal level)...

...what worries me is some of the crap being pushed in "2A battleground states", like NY, CA, IL, etc... i think i've even heard of some threats to introduce such bills in your state even...

blue
    1999 TransAm

...just a comment on the earlier debate on illuminating the target w/ a flashlight, ...i was taught that it's good to properly ID the threat, ..to make sure it's a threat... remember, ...many folks live /w families, ...spouse, kids, pet, etc... the idea here is that it's best to be proof positive the bump in the night isn't someone sleepwalking, tripping over something, etc... living alone, ...is a whole other situation, ...but still don't want to be shooting at shadows

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I understand that and certainly living with others changes things. When I think of someone breaking into my house, I imagine them breaking the door in or smashing through a window. There's no other way into my house other than to do 1 of those 2 things. Both of which I will hear. That to me is letting me know I don't have to identify them. If a family member does that they deserve to get shot
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I understand that and certainly living with others changes things. When I think of someone breaking into my house, I imagine them breaking the door in or smashing through a window. There's no other way into my house other than to do 1 of those 2 things. Both of which I will hear. That to me is letting me know I don't have to identify them. If a family member does that they deserve to get shot
    yep, ...stranger things have happened though, ...for example, it was a couple months ago i was listening to a podcast of armed american radio, ...they were discussing a situation where a drunk (i.e. smashed) college student was shot in the bedroom of another home, ....this student, intoxicated heavily, stumbling looking for "home" wound up entering someones (stranger's) house, presumably they forgot to lock the door, ...anyway, she ended up making it into the resident's bedroom, where she was greeted w/ bullets! talk about "consequences" for one's mistakes... ...but, on the other hand, be sure to lock your doors, for more than the obvious reasons!

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    yep, ...stranger things have happened though, ...for example, it was a couple months ago i was listening to a podcast of armed american radio, ...they were discussing a situation where a drunk (i.e. smashed) college student was shot in the bedroom of another home, ....this student, intoxicated heavily, stumbling looking for "home" wound up entering someones (stranger's) house, presumably they forgot to lock the door, ...anyway, she ended up making it into the resident's bedroom, where she was greeted w/ bullets! talk about "consequences" for one's mistakes... ...but, on the other hand, be sure to lock your doors, for more than the obvious reasons!
    That happened not too far from me. It was some drunk CU student (girl). The homeowner was even nice enough to give her a verbal warning or two before firing. She was never a real threat, just too drunk to have any clue what was going on, or where she was. She definitely got what was coming to her, and she's lucky to be alive. The homeowner was rightfully not charged. And in a moment, the girl was charged with tresspassing or something.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information