Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first dyno

pewter, silver
    02 Z28/00 SS450rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Almost anything is better than flowmaster's 80's series catback.
    Dudes its just a muffler what are we talking about 5-10 the most I bet between any system out there like borla and mangaflow and coresa, I will argee that those system are loader and might have 5 more Hp than my 80 series, the reason I got the flowmaster is few reasons, You guys have to under stand I am 25 year old persain kid with an 02 z28 with LT headers cops cant stop looking at me just cus of what am driving, then the beffy long tube notes keep there eyes on me, About a few years ago before I had my headers on I had a 40 series flowmaster , a local pig pulls me over and tells me" your car is to load, Your music is to load", the only thing he nailed me for was not having front plates on, and other reason is the price $350 for muffler ,tubes and tail pypes, the 80' series is not the best catback outthere,but better than stock and you know that for sure, again when i slap my LS7 with ported heads and a cam so lumpy to beat big foot to death with I will french kiss them 80 series mufflers,
    2002 Camaro Z28 Stock Ls1 longtube Slp Headers,Slp Y-pype, Flowmaster 80 series ,Level 10 Trans, Moser 12 blot 3.73s 33-spine axels tru-track posi, 335rwhp 345rwtq (STOLEN!!! 02/2011)

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

yea, lose the k&n a stock paper filter is better, im not talking about performance but blocking dirt and stuff. K&N just sucks i recommend the amsoil synthetic filter

pewter, silver
    02 Z28/00 SS450rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ View Post
    yea, lose the k&n a stock paper filter is better, im not talking about performance but blocking dirt and stuff. K&N just sucks i recommend the amsoil synthetic filter
    I agree about K'n filters but we where talking about the 80 seres flowmaster

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

o yea i was just stating my .02 on the filter i dont like flowmaster and its been stated so i was lettin yall do talking about mufflers lol

Black
    2005 STi 320whp/352wtq

Quote Originally Posted by zeetwentyeight View Post
    So i went and dynoed the car yesterday i think number are alright let me know your thoughts on these numbers

max power= 318
    max torque= 344

Mods are
    Pacesetter Lts, ORY Flowmaster catback, lid knn filter, screened MAF, and a tune done by a hp tuner
    Good numbers for just a few mods

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I have a M6 with LTs/ORY/exhaust and a lid...along with a Moser 9" which is the least efficient of any rear end.

I DYNO'd 330rwhp and 342rwtq on a Mustang Dyno. Numbers would have been higher on a Dynojet.

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I have a M6 with LTs/ORY/exhaust and a lid...along with a Moser 9" which is the least efficient of any rear end.

I DYNO'd 330rwhp and 342rwtq on a Mustang Dyno. Numbers would have been higher on a Dynojet.
    What altitude and what tune you got?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by Rmaverickz28 View Post
    Dudes its just a muffler what are we talking about 5-10 the most I bet between any system out there like borla and mangaflow and coresa, I will argee that those system are loader and might have 5 more Hp than my 80 series, the reason I got the flowmaster is few reasons, You guys have to under stand I am 25 year old persain kid with an 02 z28 with LT headers cops cant stop looking at me just cus of what am driving, then the beffy long tube notes keep there eyes on me, About a few years ago before I had my headers on I had a 40 series flowmaster , a local pig pulls me over and tells me" your car is to load, Your music is to load", the only thing he nailed me for was not having front plates on, and other reason is the price $350 for muffler ,tubes and tail pypes, the 80' series is not the best catback outthere,but better than stock and you know that for sure, again when i slap my LS7 with ported heads and a cam so lumpy to beat big foot to death with I will french kiss them 80 series mufflers,
    1.No
    2.I don't know what being Persian has to do with anything
    3. 40 series muffler is different than an 80 series "catback"
    4. Now I have an image of some Persian tonguing a muffler

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by zeetwentyeight View Post
    What altitude and what tune you got?
    Yeah I see you are from Utah now. According to a website, Fort Wayne (close to where I had my car tuned), the altitude is 815'.

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Yeah I see you are from Utah now. According to a website, Fort Wayne (close to where I had my car tuned), the altitude is 815'.
    Yea i am at 4500 ft

Black
    2002 WS6

Magnaflow will probably get you 7 more HP. FYI, my magnaflow is within 3 hp of my cutout. Just wondering though, you do realize that the word is spelled "loud."

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by RealLiveMD View Post
    Magnaflow will probably get you 7 more HP. FYI, my magnaflow is within 3 hp of my cutout. Just wondering though, you do realize that the word is spelled "loud."
    He has about 100 spelling mistakes in all of his posts. I wouldn't be too concerned with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information