iTrader
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Updated vehicle classified rules

1. All threads containing a vehicle for sale, must include an asking price. OBO is not considered an asking price.

2. If you are not interested in purchasing the vehicle, you have no business suggesting what the owner should be asking. If you are expressing interest in purchasing the vehicle, you may negotiate the asking price. If it is not clear that you are interested in purchasing and you make a post suggesting the owner change their asking price, it will be treated as trolling and removed.

3. You must include pictures of the vehicle you are attempting to sale. No one is going to purchase a vehicle without being able to see pictures of it in advance. Any threads not containing pictures of the vehicle will be removed/deleted/closed immediately.

4. Threads with links to other forums will no longer be tolerated. You must type up your for sale thread here, include asking price and pictures of the vehicle that is for sale. The only 2 exceptions to this, are ebay and craigslist. It is acceptable to post links from either of these 2 sites where you have the vehicle listed. Threads containing direct links to other forums will be removed.

5. Due to complaints from Carfax, the site can not allow people to request carfax. Any threads that request carfax's or suggest that they can provide carfax to the general public will be removed.

6. Trolling will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in purchasing the vehicle, there really is no point in posting. If the thread starter has asked for advice or questions, its acceptable to reply to those questions. Negative comments will be dealt with accordingly. If you are not interested in purchasing the vehicle but have a question for the owner, please use the PM feature to ask your question.

7. This area is also the designated area to start threads looking to buy vehicles. Please be specific with what you hope to purchase/acquire.

8. You must own the vehicle you are listing.

9. You may bump your thread once per day, but multiple bumps in a day will be deleted.
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 01-05-2011 at 12:53 PM.

iTrader
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Everyone needs to read up on the new rules for the vehicle area before posting any vehicles for sale

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar
    iTrader

pewter
    99 trans am

ok so according to the new rules, you dont have to have a certain amount of posts anymore?

iTrader
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by needls1again View Post
    ok so according to the new rules, you dont have to have a certain amount of posts anymore?
    For vehicles, no, never really did for vehicles. Parts, yes the rule about 90 days and 100 posts still applies.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Can you receive an infraction for posting a reply in YOUR OWN THREAD about something off topic? Didn't see that in the rules...

2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

iTrader
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    Can you receive an infraction for posting a reply in YOUR OWN THREAD about something off topic? Didn't see that in the rules...
    Yes, you can, when its something that you should send via PM to the moderator in question, instead of posting it publicly.

iTrader
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Everyone needs to review the rules, and pay special attention to #6. If you are not showing interest in buying the car, there is no need to post. If you have comments to make about the car, use PMs. We are deleting posts that are not related to the sale of the vehicle and will start issuing warnings for it.

iTrader

Red
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Wanted to ask the selling rules state that you have to own your car but what if I have a lien on it can I still post it for sale

iTrader
    The Information you shared above is great. I have been reading all you shared here. In this you explained everything very well. If i want any further guideline we will contact you here https://www.ls1.com/forums/f38/updated-vehicle-classified-rules-teatime-135217/.
    Thanks all of you

Thread Information