Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Click for full size

LOL
    Really though, are enough of these teams going to be able to beat the Saints to keep them out of the playoffs?

Atlanta Falcons - home
    Carolina Panthers - home
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers - home
    St. Louis Rams - home
    Seattle Seahawks - home
    Minnesota Vikings - home
    Cleveland Browns - home
    Pittsburgh Steelers - home
    Atlanta Falcons – away
    Carolina Panthers - away
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers - away
    Arizona Cardinals - away
    San Francisco 49ers - away
    Dallas Cowboys - away
    Baltimore Ravens - away
    Cincinnati Bengals - away

Depending on the dynamics of the season, I see no less than another 13 win season.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    Really though, are enough of these teams going to be able to beat the Saints to keep them out of the playoffs?

Atlanta Falcons - home
    Carolina Panthers - home
    St. Louis Rams - home
    Seattle Seahawks - home
    Minnesota Vikings - home
    Cleveland Browns - home
    Atlanta Falcons – away
    Carolina Panthers - away
    Arizona Cardinals - away
    Dallas Cowboys - away
    Baltimore Ravens - away

Depending on the dynamics of the season, I see no less than another 13 win season.
    What if Drew Brees has a season ending injury in week 1?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    shut your mouth. The Saints O-Line is very good though....not that it can't happen but he doesn't get sacked a lot really.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

That is why I said "depending on the dynamics of the season".

However, the Saints O line is one of the best when it comes to protecting the QB so if such an injury were to occur it would be a freak accident especially considering how well Brees prepares both mentally and physically to play football.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

That would prove to be almost as devastating as Tony Romo having a season ending injury in week 1.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    That would prove to be almost as devastating as Tony Romo having a season ending injury in week 1.
    Not really what I was relating too. I was thinking more about Bradford having season ending injury in game 1 of last season for OU and all their injuries. What could have been a fantastic season for OU ended in utter disappointment due to the injuries. It happens to every team.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Dont be so sure .. Cant judge a this year by last year .. Usually I do the pick first 5 games after the pre season .. Remember when your on top only place to go is down , and there is a lot of up and comers in that list ... Look at my Titans one year did great next year SUCK O CITY...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Atlanta Falcons - home
    Carolina Panthers - home
    St. Louis Rams - home
    Seattle Seahawks - home
    Minnesota Vikings - home
    Cleveland Browns - home
    Atlanta Falcons – away
    Carolina Panthers - away
    Arizona Cardinals - away
    Dallas Cowboys - away
    Baltimore Ravens - away

Yep I see it too....

23 - 10 Panthers won
    20- 17 Buccs won
    24 - 7 Cowboys won

What's funny is this thread was soooooo even by the mods too. You'd think the season has started....

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Well at least they still beat okie lite.

Not really what I was relating too. I was thinking more about Bradford having season ending injury in game 1 of last season for OU and all their injuries. What could have been a fantastic season for OU ended in utter disappointment due to the injuries. It happens to every team.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Yep I see it too....

23 - 10 Panthers won
    20- 17 Buccs won
    24 - 7 Cowboys won
    Panthers will not win again unless the Saints are resting the starters since they already clinched the first seed like last year.

TB will not win again for the same reasons above.

In regards to the Cowboys, the score was 24-17 and the Saints were driving down to tie the game when the game ended. It took the Saints only playing the 4th quarter for Dallas to beat the Saints for the first time in 10 years. I'm not going too far out on a limb here when I say there is a good chance the Cowboys can't beat the Saints for another 10 years.

How sweet it will be for the Saints to repeat as SB champs on the Cowboys home turf…

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    What's funny is this thread was soooooo even by the mods too. You'd think the season has started....
    It is hard to stay on track when we've been without football for so long, my mind wanders, lol.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

It is hard to stay on track when we've been without football for so long, my mind wanders, lol.

I totally agree.....wife has started asking if I plan on watching the draft.

Her way of reminding me that I have something to do this weekend with our daughter. (100yrs of Disney on Ice)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Panthers will not win again unless the Saints are resting the starters since they already clinched the first seed like last year.

TB will not win again for the same reasons above.

In regards to the Cowboys, the score was 24-17 and the Saints were driving down to tie the game when the game ended. It took the Saints only playing the 4th quarter for Dallas to beat the Saints for the first time in 10 years. I'm not going too far out on a limb here when I say there is a good chance the Cowboys can't beat the Saints for another 10 years.

How sweet it will be for the Saints to repeat as SB champs on the Cowboys home turf…

You are really setting yourself up for one huge crash back to reality.

black
    02 ss camaro

Atlanta Falcons - home
    Carolina Panthers - home
    St. Louis Rams - home
    Seattle Seahawks - home
    Minnesota Vikings - home
    Cleveland Browns - home
    Atlanta Falcons – away
    Carolina Panthers - away
    Arizona Cardinals - away
    Dallas Cowboys - away
    Baltimore Ravens - away

You're dreaming!! I see atleast 5 losses on that schedule. They're not winning in Baltimore in December. I expect Niners to be much improved this year...they will lose to Homo in Dallas....Steelers could definately beat them at home...and a division lose in Atlanta wouldn't suprise me either.

11-5 at best!! Oh yeah,they got the Vikings too,maybe 10-6 and limping into the playoffs.Didn't they almost lose to the Redskins last year?The Saints aren't as dominant as people seem to think.
    Last edited by importhater81; 04-20-2010 at 03:41 PM.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by importhater81 View Post
    You're dreaming!! I see atleast 5 losses on that schedule. They're not winning in Baltimore in December. I expect Niners to be much improved this year...they will lose to Homo in Dallas....Steelers could definately beat them at home...and a division lose in Atlanta wouldn't suprise me either.

11-5 at best!! Oh yeah,they got the Vikings too,maybe 10-6 and limping into the playoffs.Didn't they almost lose to the Redskins last year?The Saints aren't as dominant as people seem to think.
    If that is the case, the other 31 teams must really suck since the Saints are just dominate enough to be the reigning Champions of the World.

As for the rest of your post:

1. Baltimore got smoked by the Colts in the playoffs last year and we all know how the Saints did against the Colts so even in December at Baltimore I'm putting my money on the Saints. That is unless by week 15 the Saints have such a lead over the rest of the NFC that they can already start resting players in which case I wouldn't mind the loss.

2. San Fran, really? Nuf said.

3. Dallas hasn't beaten the Saints in Dallas since 1991. Expect the streak to continue.

4. Pittsburg: This game is going to be played Halloween night in the Superdome. Pittsburg doesn't have a chance, especially without a QB.

5. Atlanta might squeak one by week 16 against the Saints second string.

6. Minnesota: this game is week one, at home, after presenting the SB XLIV Championship banner. Minnesota has the cards stacked against them especially since the defending SB champs have never lost their home opener then next season since the NFL started putting that game on Thursday night.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

You are really setting yourself up for one huge crash back to reality.
    This is the same thing I heard all last season too. Forgive me if I don’t start believing it now, especially since we are talking about the reigning super bowl champs.

black
    02 ss camaro

If that is the case, the other 31 teams must really suck since the Saints are just dominate enough to be the reigning Champions of the World.

As for the rest of your post:

1. Baltimore got smoked by the Colts in the playoffs last year and we all know how the Saints did against the Colts so even in December at Baltimore I'm putting my money on the Saints. That is unless by week 15 the Saints have such a lead over the rest of the NFC that they can already start resting players in which case I wouldn't mind the loss.

2. San Fran, really? Nuf said.

3. Dallas hasn't beaten the Saints in Dallas since 1991. Expect the streak to continue.

4. Pittsburg: This game is going to be played Halloween night in the Superdome. Pittsburg doesn't have a chance, especially without a QB.

5. Atlanta might squeak one by week 16 against the Saints second string.

6. Minnesota: this game is week one, at home, after presenting the SB XLIV Championship banner. Minnesota has the cards stacked against them especially since the defending SB champs have never lost their home opener then next season since the NFL started putting that game on Thursday night.
    The Colts gave the Saints the game,the Colts beat themselves.If Indy didn't have the injuries to Wayne and Freeney,not to mention Bob Sanders was out for the year ,the Saints would have had their asses handed to them.

Dallas beat your Saints in the Superdome...where's your logic in thinking they can't beat them at their place?

Roethlisberger is looking at the most,if any, a 4-6 game suspension...He'll be back for the Saints game.

Baltimore is a much better team this year,they actually have receivers now.

Minnesota...what did Peterson fumble?4 times?...that won't happen again.

The Saints had a good year and everything went their way,it won't happen again this year.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

WOW Big Ben is out for 6 games ... aka 7 weeks ,, because of week 5 off.. Will he STILL be a Steeler on opening day ??

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Didn't some place in Pitt create a sandwich named after him? What's gonna happen with that?
    They now call it the "Pittsburgh Feeler"

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    WOW Big Ben is out for 6 games ... aka 7 weeks ,, because of week 5 off.. Will he STILL be a Steeler on opening day ??
    He will be a Steeler on opening day.

Ben's suspension is B.S. There were no charges filed against him....not like Michael Vick...who was charged ,and convicted.

The only reason he's suspended is because the NFL doesn't want to have a bunch of shitheads coming down on them for being racist.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by importhater81 View Post
    He will be a Steeler on opening day.

Ben's suspension is B.S. There were no charges filed against him....not like Michael Vick...who was charged ,and convicted.

The only reason he's suspended is because the NFL doesn't want to have a bunch of shitheads coming down on them for being racist.
    So why does a player have to be arrested to go against the Code of Conduct rule ??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information