Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

black
    01 ss z28 vertt

Exactly, Just wanting to keep it alive... There needs to be more people out there with ls1 talking on these things.. I find that most are several yrs old.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by smslyguy View Post
    Exactly, Just wanting to keep it alive... There needs to be more people out there with ls1 talking on these things.. I find that most are several yrs old.
    Have you tried the "what's new" button at the top of the page? And sidenote, it sure is nice to see how cool Frost is when you call him a liar. I got a kick out of that one.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Like everything in life theres always the doubting tomas`, and the proverbial ''experts'' and know it alls! There is no ONE solid thing in life(except death) ,as for cars and engines/hp there is bound to be exceptions to the rules and variables. While i have not used his services (yet) Frost seems like he has the knowledge ,experience and the backing of a great reputation within the LS.1.com members and beyond im sure to know what hes talking about. For example on stock ls-1`s all being the same. in theory they are but in practicality no..If they were then why did some have ''piston slap'' and others didnt? Why..because even though modern cars are built by machines/robots and computers they are still programmed and managed by humans ...and we can and do make mistakes. Anything mass produced is subject to variances.

black
    01 ss z28 vertt

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSguy View Post
    Like everything in life theres always the doubting tomas`, and the proverbial ''experts'' and know it alls! There is no ONE solid thing in life(except death) ,as for cars and engines/hp there is bound to be exceptions to the rules and variables. While i have not used his services (yet) Frost seems like he has the knowledge ,experience and the backing of a great reputation within the LS.1.com members and beyond im sure to know what hes talking about. For example on stock ls-1`s all being the same. in theory they are but in practicality no..If they were then why did some have ''piston slap'' and others didnt? Why..because even though modern cars are built by machines/robots and computers they are still programmed and managed by humans ...and we can and do make mistakes. Anything mass produced is subject to variances.
    I totally agree.. Anytime there is human interaction there is bound to be a mistake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information