red
    00 camaro ss

What is the best Direct Port Nitrous kit

My engine is a 402 stroker. .598 lift 90mm fast intake and 90mm tb. Flp headers, basic exterior mods maf, filter etc.... Just wondering what the best direct port system is for this type of engine. I am thinking a dual stage or a multiple stage kit. like 100 for first 200 for second 300 for third and fourth.

I am pretty sure that I want a dirct port system, so that is is the same strain on all cylinders. Please let me know what you guys think. Please only respond if you really know what you are talking about. I have a $15,000 engine here and dont want to mess around. Thanks for your time.
    00 ss camaro, 6.0 liter iron block, 4" callies crank, 4" Mahle pistons, Howards rods, Comp cam .598/.598, ported polished heads, Fast 90mm intake and tb flp headers and y pipe, lingenfelter muffler and tips, Maf, injectors, frame connectors.

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

If you wanna go multiple stage... go plain wet shots.
    going w/ direct port, wuold be better w/ something in the 250+ shot for each stage... so more than 1 stage in dp would be asking for trouble, imho.
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

red
    00 camaro ss

plain wet shots? any recommended brand? Does a wet shot after the maf, get equally distributed between the cylinders? Why would dp be "asking for trouble" with a multiple stage set up? Sorry for being a pain in the ass,but I am nitrous retarted. TY.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

i'll be using the NX NXL direct port with the NX intake on my 408 that i'm building right now. i'll have it set for 180hp. i may keep one of my single nozzle wet kits on for back up.

running multiple direct ports is hard to do because of space limitations in the f-body.

there are theories that the single nozzle before the TB leans the back two cylinders. i have yet to have major issues with those cylinders. i've taken out #2 exhaust valve once and i've taken out #6 plug. the #6 issue was from detonation.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

red
    00 camaro ss

I think that is the kit that i am going with. I wonder if i can set it up in stages though? If not, then I will just set it at 250 - 300 and window switch it through first and second.

NX has a new nozzle out called the Shark SX2. Those kits allow you to run two stages through one single nozzle in each cylinder. You can run all the way upto 1000 hp shots if you want I believe.

If your wanting a big nitrous system you will want a direct port wet setup. There will be alot of electronics needed for extra insurance. A timing controller is a must, also a window switch.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by sscrazy View Post
    I think that is the kit that i am going with. I wonder if i can set it up in stages though? If not, then I will just set it at 250 - 300 and window switch it through first and second.
    to set up a single direct port system in stages would require a progressive controller. to have stages (ie 100 then 200), requires seperate complete systems.

LIGHT PEWTER METALIC
    1999 SS CAMARO

I just ordered the NX NXL kit for my 99 SS with a Fast 90mm intake and TB wonder what else I will need for the setup?

Thread Information