Pewter
    2002 WS6

1st 150 shot run w/hpt file

Here's the .hpt from my first run using the 150HP jets for those that can read it. This is on a stock tune, with !CAGS, speed limiter adjust and fan temp changes made. Timing is completely stock.

I did get ~4* KR when the window switch kicked on the spray @ 3KRPM in 1st, which continued until I shifted into 2nd... My question is, is that KR normal in first, or should I tune out some timing in the effected cells?

The tires didn't hook for poop when the spray hit in first. The engine spun pretty quick from 3K to about 5800 when the tires hooked (kinda) and shortly later I shifted. Could that initial sudden rev be what caused the knock? I figure that this might be the case, because I stayed in it to just shy of... the top of 4th gear with no additional KR.

WOWWIE it moves out. Now for a set of DRs!

Right Click, Copy Link Location, and open directly from HPT Scanner. Frame 5200 is right about where it gets interesting...

-Eagle
    Last edited by Eagle; 07-21-2007 at 09:36 PM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

tire shake could have rattled the knock sensors. log some more and see it it is there when you are not spinning.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Pewter
    2002 WS6

Fair enough... I need to bleed the clutch first tho... seems I lost about 1/2 the height on the pedal. So gotta fix that first.

Then I think I'll pull the sway bar links, just to see if I can get it to stick a bit harder.

-Eagle

Thread Information