Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Huh...who would have guessed it: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...ght=rcsfastgto

For $8,600, why didn't you go with a well known shop like SNL or ETMC?

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar View Post
    Best thing that could happen here, is roger either gets shipped back all the materials that went on this car and give a refund, I am sure there will be more that want a custom el cheapo turbo kit installed. Or, sends Fedex/UPS to this guys house to pick up all the ebay stuff and have it warrantied, at rogers expense, the finish by sending it back to FL. Then, give the man his documentation so he can do all his own warranty work. No need having the parts ship all over the US. Unless these are not new items and don't have receipts? Seems like a documentation package should have been sent with the car to cover warranty related items and such.

If blue does not want the items that have been warranty repaired, then he can sell it somewhere, just put a disclaimer on the fs add so you don't get a bad rep! I offer this because it sounds like you already wrote this off as a complete loss.

Welds are looking 1000x times better roger, too bad the workmanship and salesmanship in you didnt gain that much.

Anymore popcorn out there?
    Nothing was bought via e-bay. The turbo's were direct from a supplier in Indiana. ...maybe he should have stuck with the ebay turbo source that you guys gave him shit for but never gave him problems.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I just hope all this gets cleared soon. I am feeling like I am on the other forum again.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Metallic Blue
    2005 GTO TT

This is all getting blown out of porportion. I have Roger's kit and it is not the crap people seem to be trying to make it out to be. Function > form. It may not look as pretty as an APS kit but it works, and damn well for the money considering it cost less and includes fuel, install, and tune. The power his kit makes speaks for itself, my car runs great and no knock with 10.5 lbs of boost in a bone stock LS2, I'm not claiming it dosen't have some "quirks" but nothing major. Blue had a turbo let loose, unfortunate, but Roger offered to ship him a new turbo and plugs. I guarantee if he had not come in here posting and defaming Roger's business all issues could have been resolved now. Since I bought his kit Roger has been nothing but helpful, any issue or question I may have had he is more than willing to walk me through it. None of this was necessary.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

This was all a very simple fix,Blue just decided not to solve a replacable turbo and throw in the towel,how would you guys feel if you built something sent it away with no issues,then some thing out of your control happened,then every internet keyboard bad ass thinks he has to add his $.002 in something he has nothing to do or probally knows nothing about in the first place,all over a turbo seal,MY kits are bad ass they work awesome what else can you bolt on and run 11s or high 10s on a stock motor,guess next setup I do will leave my shop with a signed affidavid from the customer,when he drove the car before hand here NO issues and if he does to contact me and we can work through them as I have done with others.
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by SK360 View Post
    Russ you always come up with excuses for this clown, this is now what, over $10,000 in money he has taken from people that were quite upset in what they got? I think you need to put the pom poms down and stop being his cheerleader.
    No.. he knows the facts,you only come here to bad mouth me and to start shit ,you will not be here long I promise you this.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I have many photos and a few videos of this car as it was built,it was a clean well thought out setup,a simple turbo seal went bad after the car left my garage,I would have replaced it,issues would have been solved,and I would have also worked with Blue with any other issues he would have had ,he did not want that option,so here we are...I have other kits out there and those people worked with me through thier issues,always one bad apple in that barrel.

Green

What scavenger pump was used for this setup?

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 98Camarod View Post
    What scavenger pump was used for this setup?
    It was not the pump,used one now for 3 years no issues.simple turbo seal/ring what ever you want to call it went bad,I went to a diffrent brand turbo on his car and they had issues,that was all that went wrong ,that and customer must have kept driving it while it smoked to have made such a mess.still an easy fix ,replace turbos ,clean out exhaust,replace plugs,would have been fine.

Green

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    It was not the pump,used one now for 3 years no issues.simple turbo seal/ring what ever you want to call it went bad,I went to a diffrent brand turbo on his car and they had issues,that was all that went wrong ,that and customer must have kept driving it while it smoked to have made such a mess.still an easy fix ,replace turbos ,clean out exhaust,replace plugs,would have been fine.
    So what ended up happening?

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

he decided to throw it all away,many people saw this setup,was a clean install,all over a leak that was easily fixed,under warrantee.I have been running the same kit on my car now for over 3 years,yes their are issue to be fixed now and then,life is not alway perfect,bottom line I was willing to help fix it.I did not in any way not hold up my end he got his car back with a complete kit .The turbo supplier I used has warrantee on those turbos,they needed to be returned for exchange.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    he decided to throw it all away,many people saw this setup,was a clean install,all over a leak that was easily fixed,under warrantee.I have been running the same kit on my car now for over 3 years,yes their are issue to be fixed now and then,life is not alway perfect,bottom line I was willing to help fix it.I did not in any way not hold up my end he got his car back with a complete kit .The turbo supplier I used has warrantee on those turbos,they needed to be returned for exchange.
    Now, see, that sucks. If I were running turbos and they leaked, I would go the warranty route. Would have been easier to do that than yank everything out and turn the car back to stock.

Black
    2004 Pontiac GTO M-6

It was much more than a leak. One turbo blew oil out of its casing.
    Both turbos blew oil into my engine.
    It did the smoking and missing right off the transport trailer.
    Read through this thread.
    I had one week after getting my car back before I deployed overseas.

Not so simple. Roger knew I was headed overseas. Asked him to send me warranty papers and receipts so I could return them myself. Would not do it.

No where near as simple as Roger suggest. The whole thing was a mess.
    Had my car for a month and sent me a smoking beater car. Leaking fuel, front clip out of alignment, both charge pipes dragging on the 1/2 shaft. I could go on. Just read the thread.
    Car was a clean 350hp 2004 GTO that was nice sounding.
    Now not running, but right off the the trailer it could not spin a tire. Before I sent it off it would spin all the way through first and well into second.
    Very sick engine right off the transport. Sounded sick and was loud. Not a good combo. Just embarassing. I was expecting more power for at least a minute. Knew it was going to be loud, not what I wanted or contracted but I could fix that.
    Loud and powerful. OK. Loud and missing, not oK.

I am at the US Embassy in Brussles, Belgium now. Have been for over a week.
    I usually live in Florida, him in Ohio. Did not have time to send parts back and forth.
    Read the thread. Much more than one seal.

At least I left it clean and the front clip is smooth to the bodyagain. I made a big mistake choosing this guy. Did not know his other name RCFASTGTO or red flags would have gone up before I threw away my money on this junk.

It is not a total loss. QWKGTO did put stainless works headers on it.
    I am told its a walbro twin fuel pump. I have not looked yet.
    Aluminum drive shaft, 1000 hp 1/2 shafts and CV's.
    Fast fuel rails.
    He says new spark plugs but they are wasted already. New MSD wires.
    He got a new $349.00 shop quality wide band for those two things.

Total miles driven after receiving the car. .9 miles home from the meeting spot for the transporter.
    10.8 miles to an auto shop and back. 22.7 miles total drive time. Did not move it again.

Go ahead and make some bullsh*t comment. Its my fault of course.
    Last edited by blue2050; 09-07-2009 at 12:29 PM.

Yellow
    2004 GTO

Im not taking sides in your matter but I rode in your car with roger while he was tuning it.Your car is very nice.It was not not smoking running like crap when I rode in it.No oil leaking.I know before I would drop as much money you did I would know everything going on my car.I have priced a twin set up for my car at a shop with labor about $10000 for a front mount setup.Like I said not taking any sides in the matter but when was there car was fine.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I am wondering if your car lost its tune? I used to read stories about that on the other forum.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

QwkGto....have you been diagnosed with multiple personalities or are you renting a room?
    texarcanagoat seems to have multiple personalities using qwkgto and texarcanagoat sharing the same computer.
    Many people think we just track IP addresses...wrong...we track MAC addresses also.
    So creating troll accounts to post in your own threads is...well frankly....low life as hell man.
    And a little creepy.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

You are now returned to your regularly scheduled cluster fuck.

Black
    2004 GTO

Classic. This is classic. I wonder what the rebuttle will be for this one, what's the excuse now?

But I forgot, the buckeyegoats guys start all the shit.

Black
    2004 GTO

Oh and since the texaroger post was deleted.....

Posted by: texarcanagoat
    On: 09-08-2009 10:13 PM

wow,I read about the install,really thinking about going with a setup like that for my car,what went wrong.looked really nice and clean.

Funny how the grammar and punctuation mistakes are identical to QwkGTO.

See i knew if I kept my mouth shut this would unravel.

/e-harpes.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information