Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Snake Eater

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr
    Shelby has a gorgeous smile.. pretty eyes.. the sexy bellly going on .. no pudge.. .. a lil white girl badonkadonk.. and nice nice breasteseses so when are you coming out to vegas to do some pics on me.. :cough: shit did I say that? I meant my car?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod
    Someone needs a restraining order! FREAK!
    Yea be chivalrous and play the nice guy role moron.. thats gets you everywhere .. not

Dont hate because I can make a joke and give a girl a compliment at the same time .. where as you dont have the balls to do so .. but you instead try to gain attention by making an ignorant comment about someone else who did have the balls you so lacked.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Yea be chivalrous and play the nice guy role moron.. thats gets you everywhere .. not

Dont hate because I can make a joke and give a girl a compliment at the same time .. where as you dont have the balls to do so .. but you instead try to gain attention by making an ignorant comment about someone else who did have the balls you so lacked.

Okay well I didnt take it like he was being wierd or anything. ALL girls LOVE compliments! If you have a girl, you should tell her she is beautiful everyday...we cant get enough of hearing it, seriously. So ya, I appreicate the sweet compliments! Thank you

-Shelby

Black
    99 SS

haha, sure sure you do.

Hotrod

I have the balls, just not the desperation to try and pick up girls through a website. Which is probably why I'm getting married in a few weeks and your still sitting in front of a chat-room waiting on someone to respond to your ad. And one day you'll learn that women like the sincere nice guy stuff, not hearing about how the have a "nice bodonkadonk, and nice breats". But I'll let you get back to your My Space facination and continue "Punching the Clown"!

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

I have the balls, just not the desperation to try and pick up girls through a website. Which is probably why I'm getting married in a few weeks and your still sitting in front of a chat-room waiting on someone to respond to your ad. And one day you'll learn that women like the sincere nice guy stuff, not hearing about how the have a "nice bodonkadonk, and nice breats". But I'll let you get back to your My Space facination and continue "Punching the Clown"!

So just because i am online that means he cant give me compliments? I just want to understand you. Congrats on the wedding man.

-Shelb

Hotrod
    It wasn't that someone wants to give you compliments, it's just the way some guys like to go about it. I find it disrespectful to tell a woman she has "Nice tits, and a nice ass" unless your really close to the girl. I was raised to have a little more respect than that. People are probably always going to compliment you cause once they see your pics they can tell that your gorgeous, but there's a better way to go about it than that. But this is what happens when a nice looking woman enters an environement that is mostly men. If you guys are close or friends then that's one thing but for a strange guy to "compliment" like that to a girl is pretty low-class and would deserve a back-hand from most girls. But it's nice that your not one to get easily offended like most woman.

Thanks for the congrats. It's 3 weeks and counting! Man am I ready to get it over with, the money and stress is a killer. For those of you who aren't married....DON'T DO IT, JUST RUN TO VEGAS OR SOMETHING!!!!!

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

....DON'T DO IT, JUST RUN TO VEGAS OR SOMETHING!!!!!
    seeing that you, yourself are not married yet (3 weeks and counting i believe), are you going to practice what you preach...

congrats on getting ready to start a new life with the love of your life
    2018 CTS-V: °°668rwhp/658rwtq°°
    2013 ZL1: °°590rwhp/576rwtq°°
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Hotrod
    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS
    seeing that you, yourself are not married yet (3 weeks and counting i believe), are you going to practice what you preach...

congrats on getting ready to start a new life with the love of your life

I wish I was practing what I preach! I had her sold on going to Vegas with our parents and some friends (trust me the parents were leaving way before us) and I even had her settled on staying in this hotel that has a NASCAR museum so it was right up my alley! Then 6 months ago she gets this crazy idea that she would rather stay here and get married in a nice (and expensive) wedding chapel. Needless to say, she's getting what she wants in fear of the "Bridezilla"!!!

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

What a fuckin clown you are making a simple lighthearted comment on a computer is in no way "trying to pick up a girl through a website" you simpleton! Youre getting married in a week congrats on that Im sure your horsemouthed fiance is a real catch.

Dont get mad becase a guy like me is easy going and can joke and make a girl laugh .. why do you take it so seriously .. are you mad because no guy makes comments like that about your girl? Do you feel stuck ? I dont date online girls .. or make "ad's" I have met some people from all different walks of life on the net though being that my work as well as classes have me on the net frequently. Stick your narrowminded head back up your ass if you dont like my comments. I could care less .. I am in no way desperate .. but you are pretty pathetic that you have to make moronic comments just to draw attention to yourself because you arent original enough to make some decent ones on your own.

So keep taking things I say out of context dipshit because you have nothing else to do but worry about what a guy has to say .. Are you a closet homosexual or something? All of the females you sooo.. respect .. why not take the time to talk to them .. why are you wasting your efforts with me .. Im not a flamer sorry to disappoint you... Maybe you should let your .. partner/fiance know this ..or does he already know?

opcorn:

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by Danger731
    opcorn:
    lol...........

Hotrod
    What a fuckin clown you are making a simple lighthearted comment on a computer is in no way "trying to pick up a girl through a website" you simpleton! Youre getting married in a week congrats on that Im sure your horsemouthed fiance is a real catch.

Dont get mad becase a guy like me is easy going and can joke and make a girl laugh .. why do you take it so seriously .. are you mad because no guy makes comments like that about your girl? Do you feel stuck ? I dont date online girls .. or make "ad's" I have met some people from all different walks of life on the net though being that my work as well as classes have me on the net frequently. Stick your narrowminded head back up your ass if you dont like my comments. I could care less .. I am in no way desperate .. but you are pretty pathetic that you have to make moronic comments just to draw attention to yourself because you arent original enough to make some decent ones on your own.

So keep taking things I say out of context dipshit because you have nothing else to do but worry about what a guy has to say .. Are you a closet homosexual or something? All of the females you sooo.. respect .. why not take the time to talk to them .. why are you wasting your efforts with me .. Im not a flamer sorry to disappoint you... Maybe you should let your .. partner/fiance know this ..or does he already know?

First of all you can keep my fiance out of anything you have to say if you know what's best. I don't know if maybe you think your toying around with another one of your butt buddies or what, but don't mistake a ass-kicking when it presents itself!

Second of all, how about I tell your Mom she has nice tits and a nice ass, wouldn't that just be respectful? Besides, it's just a "lighthearted cooment" remeber? But of course seeing as how your profile shows you live in Vegas, she's probably one of those camel-toed, crack-whores, that has her picture on a card that the "pimp's" pass out on the streets. Your from Vegas, you know what I'm talking about! You're just another inbred, low-life, who thinks his nutts are bigger than they are because you can hide behind a keyboard.

I'm sorry that you're a pathetic loser who sits on the web all day searching for woman, friends, or homo lovers, trying to use your romantic keyboarding skills to talk to people. I'm sure eventually with enough practice you'll be able to find something to love on that doesn't have 4 legs. So leave the goat alone, pull up your pants, and get a life.

OK I think I'm through with it now. That was fun, thanks for the laugh you jackass.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

First of all you can keep my fiance out of anything you have to say if you know what's best. I don't know if maybe you think your toying around with another one of your butt buddies or what, but don't mistake a ass-kicking when it presents itself!

Second of all, how about I tell your Mom she has nice tits and a nice ass, wouldn't that just be respectful? Besides, it's just a "lighthearted cooment" remeber? But of course seeing as how your profile shows you live in Vegas, she's probably one of those camel-toed, crack-whores, that has her picture on a card that the "pimp's" pass out on the streets. Your from Vegas, you know what I'm talking about! You're just another inbred, low-life, who thinks his nutts are bigger than they are because you can hide behind a keyboard.

I'm sorry that you're a pathetic loser who sits on the web all day searching for woman, friends, or homo lovers, trying to use your romantic keyboarding skills to talk to people. I'm sure eventually with enough practice you'll be able to find something to love on that doesn't have 4 legs. So leave the goat alone, pull up your pants, and get a life.

OK I think I'm through with it now. That was fun, thanks for the laugh you jackass.
    holy shit.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Quote Originally Posted by staceysz28
    Well if we are talking M.I.L.F.S and myspace you should check out mine. I must say though that we are in Michigan and our weather is beginning to warm up so better pics will come shortly. As for the pics of the car they are on their way, just recieved it back from the trans shop and now its is on its way to get its Foose footwear. I must say though that it is not an SS, (Its a Z) but not even close to stock. I realize its alot better to see the guys face when a pretty lady takes his money at the end of the 1/4. LOL

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert
    My thoughts exactly.

Hotrod
    Banned...no, Warned...yes. Sorry if this offended anyone, I have a short temper and blew a fuse (as you can see). Let's get back to the cars!

Twisted Visions, SS TwistedArticSS01's Avatar

arctic white
    01 SS

Quote Originally Posted by staceysz28
    Well if we are talking M.I.L.F.S and myspace you should check out mine. I must say though that we are in Michigan and our weather is beginning to warm up so better pics will come shortly. As for the pics of the car they are on their way, just recieved it back from the trans shop and now its is on its way to get its Foose footwear. I must say though that it is not an SS, (Its a Z) but not even close to stock. I realize its alot better to see the guys face when a pretty lady takes his money at the end of the 1/4. LOL

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D's SS
    My thoughts exactly.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11
    holy shit.

holy fuck, people get a little too serious.

it's not too often you see hot f-body girls. so when you do, you kinda lose your mind.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information