Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678925354555 ... LastLast
    The Ultimate Fighter Marathon is on today..I guess up until its finale.

Tonight's Picks..
    Kendall Grove (Pictures) (186) vs. Evan Tanner (Pictures) (186)
    Diego Sanchez (Pictures) (170) vs. Luigi Fioravanti (Pictures) (171)
    CB Dollaway (185) vs. Amir Sadollah (185)
    Jeremy Horn (Pictures) (186) vs. Dean Lister (Pictures) (185)
    Jeremy Stephens (Pictures) (155) vs. Spencer Fisher (Pictures) (156)
    Matt Arroyo (170) vs. Matt Brown (170)

I called up Gator's Dockside to see if theyll host it, so if youre in Gainesville and you are a Gator come one, come all.

Oh there are other fighters on the card, but I am not familiar with them without pics. Hmm....Maybe I can find them elsewhere..

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post

Tonight's Picks..

I called up Gator's Dockside to see if theyll host it, so if youre in Gainesville and you are a Gator come one, come all.

Oh there are other fighters on the card, but I am not familiar with them without pics. Hmm....Maybe I can find them elsewhere..

Horn is fighting? Thats another guy Ive always liked watching. Kinda liked Matt Brown from the show also. I just hope Amir snaps dipshit cb's fucking arm.

Red
    06 GTO

theres my pics, i have seen a lot of you on here talking about Fedor Vs Coture, it just might happen, Cotures court process will be done soon and he could be fighting him sometime this year. What a lot of you dont realize is that Fedor hasnt fought anyone good (people that have a chance) since he fought Cro Cop in 06. His fight against Silvia is a test for him, and i actually have money against him. I think that if he loses to Silvia then he will beat Coture, but if he beats him then he will lose to Coture but that is just my thinking. I have also seen a lot of misinformed people to, Anderson Silvia asked over and over again to move up he didnt get told to, and wether u like dana white or not he is one of the smartest business men in the world. Between him and the Fertitas they brought a company from nowhere and turned the entire MMA world to mainstream.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

My pics:

Kendall Grove vs Evan Tanner
    Diego Sanchez vs Luigi Fioravanti
    CB Dollaway vs. Amir Sadollah
    Jeremy Horn vs Dean Lister
    Jeremy Stephens vs Spencer Fisher
    Matt Arroyo vs Matt Brown

We get the Fights in HD on Rogers sports net (HD) do you guys get Spike in HD in the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    .... i have seen a lot of you on here talking about Fedor Vs Coture, it just might happen....
    ^^I really hope so ice!^^

Tonight's Picks..

easier to just copy. same pics here.

I liked how they did this show's finale this time. Its better to have a finale for free and have the last two fighters BE the actual finale. Last season's (if I remember correctly), the finale was Serra vs. GSP and it was a PPV. Thats bullshit. Serra is good, but come on, did he really deserve a title shot? Not to mention, other than the main event, all the other fights were the fighters who lost on the show fighting again!

I am not too too excited about tonight, but to tell you the truth I am more excited about this fight night than the next UFC. I like both rampage and griffin, so its hard to root for either one. Not to mention, I dont find any of the other fights to be very amusing...unless I am forgetting some.

theres my pics, i have seen a lot of you on here talking about Fedor Vs Coture, it just might happen, Cotures court process will be done soon and he could be fighting him sometime this year. What a lot of you dont realize is that Fedor hasnt fought anyone good (people that have a chance) since he fought Cro Cop in 06. His fight against Silvia is a test for him, and i actually have money against him. I think that if he loses to Silvia then he will beat Coture, but if he beats him then he will lose to Coture but that is just my thinking. I have also seen a lot of misinformed people to, Anderson Silvia asked over and over again to move up he didnt get told to, and wether u like dana white or not he is one of the smartest business men in the world. Between him and the Fertitas they brought a company from nowhere and turned the entire MMA world to mainstream.
    Eh. Ive been hearing that since god knows when and I constantly play devil's advocate with it. I simply dont know.

As far as the picks go, I am hoping CB doesnt come back as I have doubted Amir every time and have been wrong. I dont like the guy and he too could be labeled as someone that hasnt had any 'competition.'

Diego...poor bastard. If he doesnt win this, hes going to lose his spark. He needs this more than Luigi. However, Luigi is one ugly motherfucker, so that may help him out too, so well see.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

I liked how they did this show's finale this time. Its better to have a finale for free and have the last two fighters BE the actual finale. Last season's (if I remember correctly), the finale was Serra vs. GSP and it was a PPV. Thats bullshit. Serra is good, but come on, did he really deserve a title shot? Not to mention, other than the main event, all the other fights were the fighters who lost on the show fighting again!

I am not too too excited about tonight, but to tell you the truth I am more excited about this fight night than the next UFC. I like both rampage and griffin, so its hard to root for either one. Not to mention, I dont find any of the other fights to be very amusing...unless I am forgetting some.
    I thought last years finale was the same? The coaches (hughes/serra) were going to fight afterwards on a PPV but serra got hurt. Very rarely do they show the title shots for free. The Penn/pulver one was a finale but no belt involved.

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    I thought last years finale was the same? The coaches (hughes/serra) were going to fight afterwards on a PPV but serra got hurt. Very rarely do they show the title shots for free. The Penn/pulver one was a finale but no belt involved.
    No Serra got hurt after he won the belt. Hughes stepped up and got his ass kicked. Again.

I remember pissing and moaning about that constantly. All that shit talk and no where to go with it. I think they will/should fight next time either one of them enter the cage.

Red
    06 GTO

i hate diego sanchez i hope he gets beat, especially by a former Marine (active duty here) i also hope amir wins, but CB had no problems taking him down the first time and i dont see it changing this time. I see nobody is denying that fedor hasnt fought anybody since crocop, i have been in a bunch of arguments with people saying different. i also wanted to say that it also sucked that guy got drunk and kicked off, he would have won and could have went on to good things.
    I saw the discussion on Lesnar earlier, i think he will run through the texas used to be crazy horse LOL. what i would really like to see is a co promotion fight between Lesnar and Kimbo, that way i can see Kimbo get his face crushed in by someone that has fought less than him. I am sick of hearing that he is the next big thing, when he got given a win over a glass jawed scrub. sorry for the rant just havent been posting on here that much.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Amir got another armbar!!!! I fucking HATE cb cryaway. That fucker tapped and he damn well knows it. I hope he gets punked everytime he gets into the cage.

Red
    06 GTO

im still trying to figure out what he did so wrong that u hate him that bad.

Red
    06 GTO

but then looking at your other posts you hate Serra to, and he is a class act, so i think you might just not like them for no reason.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

but then looking at your other posts you hate Serra to, and he is a class act, so i think you might just not like them for no reason.
    Well cb is a mouthy ass punk whos beaten NO ONE and thinks he is king shit. Serra to me is just a poor role model for this sport. ONE time he stands up and defends dracie when gracie talked shit and got called out on it, now everyone thinks serra is a "nice guy". That guy has on more than one occasion been shown to be a bent douche nozzle. And besides, im sure you have football/baseball/basketbal teams you like and hate dont you? Why cant I hate someone whos not only a mouthy prick for no reason, but who hasnt beaten anyone (and before you mention it, that gsp things WAS a fluke) and thinks hes the greatest?

Amir got another armbar!!!! I fucking HATE cb cryaway. That fucker tapped and he damn well knows it. I hope he gets punked everytime he gets into the cage.
    I agree....yeah, ok 100%.

A tap is supposed to be 2 taps at least, I believe. However, even though he tapped once, what else was he doing? Joe Rogan said it perfectly when he said CB is more mad at himself than the call. He was beginning to tap, then prolly decided he wanted to fight through it, but it was too late. CBs a joke.

Fight of the night to me as good ol' Diego. That fucker finally came back! What I loved about him was when Luigi would disengage and walk around the cage, Diego said "OHHH NO YOU DONT," and charged that slob! That was great and I am glad hes back to his old self again. He needed it.

Evan Tanner....that poor fucker just needs to go. Kendall made him look so bad. Jesus...he even grew out a beard. What an asshole. Arlovski, he is NOT. Ill give Kendall some credit though for those knees.

Spencer's elbows from no where were pretty cool. Other than that, I thought it was a dull fight.

The first fight of the night...I forget their names, but what was that? A fucking knee fest? Thats all those idiots did. I didnt find that fight entertaining either. I just know it was a kid vs. an older guy. That older guy has yet to impress me and look at that, he lost.

Pity I didnt see the Horn fight and I left before Eastman's fight. Who won it?

i hate diego sanchez i hope he gets beat, especially by a former Marine (active duty here) i also hope amir wins, but CB had no problems taking him down the first time and i dont see it changing this time. I see nobody is denying that fedor hasnt fought anybody since crocop, i have been in a bunch of arguments with people saying different. i also wanted to say that it also sucked that guy got drunk and kicked off, he would have won and could have went on to good things.
    I saw the discussion on Lesnar earlier, i think he will run through the texas used to be crazy horse LOL. what i would really like to see is a co promotion fight between Lesnar and Kimbo, that way i can see Kimbo get his face crushed in by someone that has fought less than him. I am sick of hearing that he is the next big thing, when he got given a win over a glass jawed scrub. sorry for the rant just havent been posting on here that much.
    I am not denying it nor agreeing with it. I think its a bunch of hot air. Anything can happen in the ring. If GSP can lose to Serra, if Liddell can lose to fucking Jardine, jesus, if Cro Cop can get knocked out by a fucking kick, then anything can happen..

And yet Fedor has always won. Its undisputable.

Red
    06 GTO

Well cb is a mouthy ass punk whos beaten NO ONE and thinks he is king shit. Serra to me is just a poor role model for this sport. ONE time he stands up and defends dracie when gracie talked shit and got called out on it, now everyone thinks serra is a "nice guy". That guy has on more than one occasion been shown to be a bent douche nozzle. And besides, im sure you have football/baseball/basketbal teams you like and hate dont you? Why cant I hate someone whos not only a mouthy prick for no reason, but who hasnt beaten anyone (and before you mention it, that gsp things WAS a fluke) and thinks hes the greatest?
    team sports are different, its not just one guy and his attitude. As far as Serra goes, he has always been a nice guy, and i would like to know who your favorite fighters are, because 90% of the ufc talks more crap than cb ever did.

team sports are different, its not just one guy and his attitude. As far as Serra goes, he has always been a nice guy, and i would like to know who your favorite fighters are, because 90% of the ufc talks more crap than cb ever did.
    What makes you say that, cause those fighters you speak of have been around longer?

This guy is just starting out and he has a arrogant attitude. Its a beginning.

Red
    06 GTO

What makes you say that, cause those fighters you speak of have been around longer?

This guy is just starting out and he has a arrogant attitude. Its a beginning.
    most of the fighters that have came out of tuf are like that, hes not any worse.

Griffin didnt. Serra didnt.

Sanchez...mmyeah. However his attitude was more spiritual, which is what I see most of the time. CB just had this arrogance about him that seemed to stem from his limited experience. Everyone else seemed confident vs. arrogant. Thats how I take it anyway.

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678925354555 ... LastLast

Thread Information