Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I haven't posted on here in quite some time. This seems as good a place as any. My Doberman has cancer. He's 11, and we found out back in late Nov/Dec. It's a very aggressive type, and they told us it would only be a few months. We've been going to an oncologist in Nashville, and he's been getting chemo every 3 weeks. Going back again next Thursday. So far, he's holding his own, but you can tell it's wearing on him. I dread when the end comes.

In other topics, I wish I'd seen the washing machine discussion earlier, as I wholeheartedly recommend Speed Queen. They can't be beat.

In car news, all I really have is that Xtreme Xperience will be back to Bowling Green in May, so I need to decide what to drive this year.
    Next LSx here
    '04 GTO <==Sold
    '01 WS6 Convertible <==Sold
    '99 Formula Firebird <==Sold
    LS1.COM member since April, 1998

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

*** Love Stinks February TRAIN ***

Drove up to Troy University for a few Dance Seminars for my Daughter. I 'm bored as hell.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Saying goodbye to the Caddie tomorrow.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Yeah...dance sucks. I was so glad when Chloe finally got out of that phase. She would do a recital once a year and it really sucked. 8 hours of dancing and 70% of it were fat instructor chicks that missed their dance calling so they took that time to dance in front of a captive audience. We were there all damn day and Chloe was on the stage for maybe 5 minutes.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I know we talked about this earlier in the year. Zach qualified for districts in wrestling over the weekend. I guess in wrestling it's not how often you win but when you win....at least that's the only explanation I have for it. He's only won 4 matches all damn year.....how do you go to districts with 4 wins? I guess the answer is get a pin at the sectionals because last weekend he got a pin.
    It's a big deal for him and although he's not won a bunch he deserves it because there is no one on the team that loves doing it more or works harder trying to get better than he does.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Yeah...dance sucks. I was so glad when Chloe finally got out of that phase. She would do a recital once a year and it really sucked. 8 hours of dancing and 70% of it were fat instructor chicks that missed their dance calling so they took that time to dance in front of a captive audience. We were there all damn day and Chloe was on the stage for maybe 5 minutes.
    When they are younger yeah you spent all year running them to classes for those 5 mins. But with Kate she's been in it long enough that she'll be in the recital much more this year. She's in Pointes (where you dance on your toes in special ballet shoes) and Pre-Pro level classes and she's in 9th grade. Her instructor has done quite a bit of shows in NY and he semi-retired to move down here but got bored doing nothing so he teaches at her Dance school. She's greatly improved over this past year.

I know we talked about this earlier in the year. Zach qualified for districts in wrestling over the weekend. I guess in wrestling it's not how often you win but when you win....at least that's the only explanation I have for it. He's only won 4 matches all damn year.....how do you go to districts with 4 wins? I guess the answer is get a pin at the sectionals because last weekend he got a pin.
    It's a big deal for him and although he's not won a bunch he deserves it because there is no one on the team that loves doing it more or works harder trying to get better than he does.
    Each state has their own qualifiers for the ranking of the state. It could also be what level his school system is in. AA, AAA, AAAA, etc. The more kids or higher level of the school the tougher the qualifiers are sometimes.
    Glad he's loving the sport. If you ever get a chance to take him to a Wrestling camp it will help him a ton. Like football Wrestling is a sport that you should train all year. Weight and running, especially the running and anything to build up endurance. You can be the strongest guy on the team but if you have little endurance the slightly weaker kid can ride you out a period or 2 and then seem like Hercules in the last period. I've won a few and seen it enough times to know it's true. My HS coach always did endurance drills and running and in the end it paid off more then weight training did.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

New LED sidemarkers installed over the weekend. All that extra power to the wheels is unreal

20180222_205125 by Terry Bush, on Flickr

20180222_204353 by Terry Bush, on Flickr

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Navy Blue Metallic

look good

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ITLXLR8 View Post
    I haven't posted on here in quite some time. This seems as good a place as any. My Doberman has cancer. He's 11, and we found out back in late Nov/Dec. It's a very aggressive type, and they told us it would only be a few months. We've been going to an oncologist in Nashville, and he's been getting chemo every 3 weeks. Going back again next Thursday. So far, he's holding his own, but you can tell it's wearing on him. I dread when the end comes.
    So very sorry to hear about your Doberman. Such a difficult thing to go through for all of you.

Navy Blue Metallic

Hey KR been missing you.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Saying goodbye to the Caddie tomorrow.
    What ya replacing it with?
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

What ever happened to Zapfool?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    What ya replacing it with?
    Something with a cattle pusher on the front

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    So very sorry to hear about your Doberman. Such a difficult thing to go through for all of you.
    What season is it out there now? I lose track of them. Is it fire season, mud season, then earthquake season?

Navy Blue Metallic

Don't know but it does seem to be the year of the Snowflake......

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Something with a cattle pusher on the front
    Dawn has a Challenger though

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Hey KR been missing you.
    Awe Nice to be missed. Getting ready to have the house re-piped and the attic insulation replaced. Fun stuff

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

What season is it out there now? I lose track of them. Is it fire season, mud season, then earthquake season?
    It was 28 freaking degrees this morning at 5:00! The last few days have been cold as shit My plants are dying of frostbite. Right now it's what the fuck season

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Haha.....little taste of the east out there it sounds like. Saw a bunch or rain forecasted out there so mud season is right around the corner.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yep... Been rained pretty good yesterday and today looks to be the same. As long as the hills hold up, I'll just enjoy it all

Thread Information