Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212282930313233343536 LastLast

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I responded. I'm not heartless. Sent a few texts back and forth and that was that. I don't plan on hearing from her any more. She didn't get the ego boost from me she needed so after 10 or so texts, they stopped. I'll let some other guy deal with this shit.

I'm nobody's fucking doormat.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I responded. I'm not heartless. Sent a few texts back and forth and that was that. I don't plan on hearing from her any more. She didn't get the ego boost from me she needed so after 10 or so texts, they stopped. I'll let some other guy deal with this shit.

You kinda have been the doormat. Broom the bitch FFS.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Double the pleasure. Twice the pain. More gain.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    why would she need 2?

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

What if you like the woman too? Play the ignore her game and let the wheel of time keep spinning in the process? There comes a point when it's time to grow up and take what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Women like to know that they can still have you if they so choose....don't give her that choice. Let her go bro, you've lived without her this long it'll only get easier unless you let her pull at the scab.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

You love her, just admit it.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Sure do, but I no longer put up with bullshit, from anyone.

Somewhere in the last few years I actually grew a set of balls. Big ones I might add.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Somewhere in the last few years I actually grew a set of balls. Big ones I might add.
    I call BS.....balls would've deleted her text and ignored her ass. Exactly what good could come out of answering that text? What were you secretly hoping for? If it were me I'd go a step further and change my phone number. That's what you do when you're done with someone....you cut their ass off. When you're not quite done you do things like answer texts.

White
    '10 ZR1

You're right - that distinction is definitely hers. Sorry that I missed that part before.

I'm with ya Jon - I'm also sure you see where we're coming from.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Its easier if you learn to be heartless but not an asshole, there is a fine line between the two. That is what I did and it turned out well for me although after 15+ years of doing that I have had to learn to not be that way quite so much because I do have a wife and a kid now.
    Last edited by 98TransAmWs-6; 03-26-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Answering her contradicts though...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post

You're right - that distinction is definitely hers. Sorry that I missed that part before.

I'm with ya Jon - I'm also sure you see where we're coming from.
    You're right. She's back with him already. We exchanged maybe 70 texts between yesterday and today. She even texted my mom telling her how much she missed her and how she wanted to come visit. I'm glad she feels the need to continue to use me and my family for her own self esteem boost. It's all good. I'm a better person than that.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

keep texting her now and hopefully her BF will see one eventually and dump her

White
    '10 ZR1

You're right. She's back with him already. We exchanged maybe 70 texts between yesterday and today. She even texted my mom telling her how much she missed her and how she wanted to come visit. I'm glad she feels the need to continue to use me and my family for her own self esteem boost. It's all good. I'm a better person than that.
    There's no shame in this bitch's game. Have you broomed her yet? It's been ~2 1/2 years dude. It's one thing to mess with you - it's another to bring your Mother in to it........again. I'd be furious.

Edit: From: FasstChevys, To: Bitchgirl --->

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    There's no shame in this bitch's game. Have you broomed her yet? It's been ~2 1/2 years dude. It's one thing to mess with you - it's another to bring your Mother in to it........again. I'd be furious.

Edit: From: FasstChevys, To: Bitchgirl --->
    I know. I feel like contacting her bf....

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

She enjoys the sex with her current bf/fuck buddy, but she loves you. That much is certain.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    She enjoys the sex with her current bf/fuck buddy, but she loves you. That much is certain.
    You don't do that to someone you love.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

You do if you're also selfish.

You don't do that to someone you love.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

That contradicts my definition of loving someone.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Things are not that black and white in the world today. She's a selfish woman who loves you, but her selfish side won't let go of the hot sex with her fuck buddy bf. Who knows, that could be their only connection, while she finds every other worth-while connection with you.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Things are not that black and white in the world today. She's a selfish woman who loves you, but her selfish side won't let go of the hot sex with her fuck buddy bf. Who knows, that could be their only connection, while she finds every other worth-while connection with you.
    Yeah, well that's something she needs to figure out then and not involve me. Truthfully, I already knew in my mind what was happening. That's why I was very short with my responses to her and didn't show any excitement despite the fact every text from her was filled with haha's and lol's.

I am a lot stronger now than I ever have been. I do have a backbone. Yes, I did respond and wasn't an asshole. That's fine by me though. I've made the decision to not respond again if she contacts me anymore.

She's heading home today for Easter so it's unlikely I'll hear from her.

Maybe she wants to try to be friends. Maybe she wants that because she really does love me. Maybe she is questioning her true feelings for her model boyfriend. Maybe she thinks enough time has passed where we can be friends and there's no feelings there. Maybe she is testing the waters again with me to see if there is something still there and to verify she is making the right decision to be with him. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

Personally, I'm tired of trying to figure it out, and trying to figure her out.

She's 30 now. I'm 35 tomorrow. I don't need drama, nor want it.

Do I love her? Sure. Probably always will. I told my mother I loved her and my mother, being the wonderful woman she is, told me "when you love someone you love them unconditionally, Jon. You respect them and their decisions. You are there for them, always. It's not always about what you want, Jon. You say you love her, then make her happy. Be happy for her. Show her that. You told her you'd always be there for her when she needed you. Are you taking those words back now?"

So you see, while a part of me knows the right thing to do for myself, I am self-less with this girl because I do love her. That's how I love someone. I give them my all, even if it takes away from my well being. I'm strong and have dealt with many life obstacles that many probably would have called it quits with. I push forward. Always have. Always will. Luckily, I am confident and have a lot of awesomeness to spare to others

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread Information