Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by Mieux97 View Post
    Damnnn!!! That's clean Does this thing ever see rain?
    Mine doesn't...and looks nowhere NEAR that clean.

Next Race= WSIR 2/26-27 SIK02SS's Avatar
    Too many

Quote Originally Posted by SIK02SS View Post
    strano springs really arent meant to be on the lower perch; just some fyi..

here's mine with Strano Springs and Koni 4/4
    i guess i left out the mods that dont affect my ride height:

SJM chromoly double rod ended LCAs
    SJM chromoly da PHR
    Strano front/rear sway bars

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Mine doesn't...and looks nowhere NEAR that clean.
    Cuz we all know your whip is all business

White
    2001 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTMAREWS.6 View Post
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Here you go, these are the revalved bilsteins from strano with the eibach springs 500lbs in the front and 150lbs in the rear with the ground control coilovers, very nice set up, nice and tight on the streets, just make sure if you order these, make sure you get a damn spanner wrench, which i never did, had to use a friends to adjust the coilovers, sent many e-mails to strano with no response, will never order from strano again, but this is a very nice set up.
    E-mail is not very good way to contact anyone if you need a response. With the amount of spam and the filters we get, you should have picked up the phone. And what's more is the spanner is included in the Ground Control kit, so had you actually not been lazy and picked up the phone, I'd have gotten you one.

That ship has clearly sailed for two reasons. Your attitude, and the fact it's been at least 2 or 3 years since you bought that stuff since I stopped selling Ground Control stuff because they often did stupid things like forget the adjustment wrench.

I'd have happily taken care of it, had I known. Relying on e-mail is just dumb. I get hundreds of incoming messages a day, and I guess you just don't think it's possible that I never got you message. That's fine, I can't please everyone all the time... but I believe I do a damned good job of it *when I know there is any sort of issue*.

We no longer do Revalved Bilsteins due to changes Bilstein has made to the HD's we started with. We still sell Bilstein but they are no as well suited for lowering springs.

TRIPLE BLACK
    2002 WS.6 Build #12425

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Strano View Post
    E-mail is not very good way to contact anyone if you need a response. With the amount of spam and the filters we get, you should have picked up the phone. And what's more is the spanner is included in the Ground Control kit, so had you actually not been lazy and picked up the phone, I'd have gotten you one.

That ship has clearly sailed for two reasons. Your attitude, and the fact it's been at least 2 or 3 years since you bought that stuff since I stopped selling Ground Control stuff because they often did stupid things like forget the adjustment wrench.

I'd have happily taken care of it, had I known. Relying on e-mail is just dumb. I get hundreds of incoming messages a day, and I guess you just don't think it's possible that I never got you message. That's fine, I can't please everyone all the time... but I believe I do a damned good job of it *when I know there is any sort of issue*.

We no longer do Revalved Bilsteins due to changes Bilstein has made to the HD's we started with. We still sell Bilstein but they are no as well suited for lowering springs.
    Oh, i did forget to mention, i tried the phone route, I did call and I talked to some lady, think it was your mom, and she said she would tell you and you would take care of it, still never heard nothing back, its kinda hard to adjust coilovers without a spanner wrench. Yes, i did send several e-mails, and tried calling, obviously she didn't take the time to let you know there was a problem, or maybe she did. I didn't know when I ordered the Groundcontrols, they came right from the company in california, or i would have ordered them direct from there and dealt with them.

Too many

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTMAREWS.6 View Post
    Oh, i did forget to mention, i tried the phone route, I did call and I talked to some lady, think it was your mom, and she said she would tell you and you would take care of it, still never heard nothing back, its kinda hard to adjust coilovers without a spanner wrench. Yes, i did send several e-mails, and tried calling, obviously she didn't take the time to let you know there was a problem, or maybe she did. I didn't know when I ordered the Groundcontrols, they came right from the company in california, or i would have ordered them direct from there and dealt with them.

I've never had any problems with Sam getting back to me..

but on what you said, I heard GC is not very easy to deal with

White
    2001 Z28

Well, I don't know the details. I find it odd you didn't mention any calls before, but don't doubt that you might have called, and maybe even spoken to my Mom. However, I can't ask her as she died in May. Further, due to here Leukemia, she hadn't been at work for about a year and a half before that.

Yes, mistakes happen. Maybe there was a miscommunication. I can't change anything, but it's also a customer's responsibility to work with a vendor if there is a problem. I never heard about his by e-mail, and my e-mail was not filtered, and I never heard from you via PM (and I'm on various forums all the time).

I'm sorry that you are so unhappy.

Clearly I've not gone anywhere and don't plan to.
    Sam Strano
    SCCA National Champion (x6)
    SCCA ProSolo Class Champion (x5)
    2009 SCCA ProSolo Overall Champion
    Owner--Strano Performance Parts
    814-849-3450

Too many

Sorry to hear about your loss Sam

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

yes very sorry to hear about your loss.