Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DAVE97
    im getting a most likely 2000 c5...

so the car will be fine with a forged bottom end and nitrous only!!(of course all the stuff needed to run a safe n2o system)

because thats all i plan to do is get a kit strap it on save up forge the bottom and have a nice stock sounding beast!!!:eeek(i was going to go head/cam/intake/exhaust all that good stuff and then put a bottle on it but if i can just forge and spray id rather do that and then add the other stuff later) like i said earlier nothing but kb/whipple cobra's around this parts of cali and they dont mess around

whats the pricing on a forged bottom? and would this be a good idea rather than just getting a blower? in terms of cost!!!

but id much rather have nitrous i want need power all the time eating my pockets up because of tickets

thx for all the help im a to all this ive always wanted to run nitrous but every one always gives it a bad rep so i never realy looked into it this forum is one of the best in intel about n20 ive seen around

ls1 m6

Dark Blue
    2000 S-10

a forgrd bottom end just makes the bottom end of your engine more durable (to heat mostly). if ur putting out a lot of boost on a supercharger or turbo ull need a forged bottom end anyway.

but regardless, i believe nitrous to be a better bet. its more cost effective and just as safe (with proper safety equipment). and its only there when uwant it.

i would probably put full exhaust (headers inc.) if i were in ur position. not that u car wont run perfectly without them, but itl pick up some decent power if ur spraying a big shot.

intake wont make as much of a difference because most of ur induction is going to be artificial (the N2O) so i wouldnt worry about that at all.

DAVE97
    thx

Thread Information