Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by clovenhooves View Post
    One week left for one of the worst coaching staffs in NFL history (although Burns is solid). I hope Mr. Snyder does the deed after the game, if it's a loss, and doesn't allow the coaches to fly/ride back to DC. It's been that disgusting. In a fair and just world, they'd be publicly flogged.

Anyway, it was a nice surprise for Arizona to beat Seattle.
    oh....you're back. How many yards is MV2 gonna throw for this week? Oh wait.......nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Seriously....no way that's career ending. They'll give him a shot and he'll be good as new.....
    ...until he gets hit. He'll be a liability now. That's why I said "likely career-ending". It certainly doesn't end his career here, but he's never going to be the same again...he won't be able to take the beatings he does now. Nor will he be able to "evade" the way he does...Romo is not good at rolling out or running, but he is damn good at ducking and sidestepping...not anymore.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I have to ask why they make announcements like this. It's like they want a bulls-eye on their players.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I was wondering the same thing. You'd think they'd try to keep it quiet. Especially if it's not certain that it will keep him out.

red
    95 Z28

It sucks that Arizona will likely be left out of the playoffs. Yet we have two sack of shit NFC divisions that are sending horrible teams to the playoffs instead. Out of the NFC north and east, the only team that even halfway deserves a playoff berth is the Eagles. The NFC North should just forfeit altogether.

And for the third or fourth time this year Seattle has looked like complete shit. What did they have, like 4 interceptions, and still only 10 total points? Maybe the NFC is up for grabs after all.
    Last edited by 5.0THIS; 12-23-2013 at 10:52 PM.
    this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    It sucks that Arizona will likely be left out of the playoffs. Yet we have two sack of shit NFC divisions that are sending horrible teams to the playoffs instead. Out of the NFC north and east, the only team that even halfway deserves a playoff berth is the Eagles. The NFC North should just forfeit altogether.

And for the third or fourth time this year Seattle has looked like complete shit. What did they have, like 4 interceptions, and still only 10 total points? Maybe the NFC is up for grabs after all.
    Dudes team gets good and all the sudden everyone but a couple of divisions should be out of the playoffs. The last few superbowl winners have been teams who didn't have the best record and werent considered to be the most dominant team. Playoffs change everything.

White
    '10 ZR1

When was the last time any team in the sack of shit AFC west won a SuperBowl?

'89 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car (Mom's car now)

'68 Camaro - 572 coming soon

'67 Nova - 406 SBC, PG

'10 ZR1

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Yeah but he's right in this case...IMO Philly is going to JUST make the cut in the NFC East. 10-6 is the minimum record that should be allowed in the playoffs. Many may remember, I was campaigning for the NFC east to donate their playoff spot like a month ago...at that point no one deserved it (and this is MY division). If Philly puts up a convincing win this weekend in Dallas then i'll concede that they deserve to make the playoffs. But i'll be annoyed as hell if they end up doing what Baltimore did last year...that's BS.

So i'm with 5.0 on this one.
    Last edited by Blakbird24; 12-24-2013 at 05:30 AM.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Blakbird24 View Post
    Yeah but he's right in this case...IMO Philly is going to JUST make the cut in the NFC East. 10-6 is the minimum record that should be allowed in the playoffs. Many may remember, I was campaigning for the NFC east to donate their playoff spot like a month ago...at that point no one deserved it (and this is MY division). If Philly puts up a convincing win this weekend in Dallas then i'll concede that they deserve to make the playoffs. But i'll be annoyed as hell if they end up doing what Baltimore did last year...that's BS.

Everyone said the same thing about the Giants a few years ago too. I'm with Zin on this one - playoffs change everything.

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Everyone said the same thing about the Giants a few years ago too. I'm with Zin on this one - playoffs change everything.
    Just to clarify - i'm not claiming to know what WILL happen. I'm just saying what SHOULD happen. The only teams in this league that deserve to go to the super bowl this year are Seattle and Denver. Everyone else has been maddeningly mediocre AT BEST. What happened last year with Baltimore IMO was complete BS. They did not deserve to sniff the super bowl let alone win it. Unfortunately what should happen is rarely what does happen.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I doubt they'll get the bad calls like the Ravens were blessed with....
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Just to clarify - i'm not claiming to know what WILL happen. I'm just saying what SHOULD happen. The only teams in this league that deserve to go to the super bowl this year are Seattle and Denver. Everyone else has been maddeningly mediocre AT BEST. What happened last year with Baltimore IMO was complete BS. They did not deserve to sniff the super bowl let alone win it. Unfortunately what should happen is rarely what does happen.
    "what SHOULD happen", what a useless phrase in this case. The only thing that matters is what does happen. Woulda, shoulda, coulda is just mental masturbation. Then again 99.99999999987435% of what goes on in here is mental masturbation.... so proceed.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 12-24-2013 at 08:39 AM.

White
    '10 ZR1

oh....you're back. How many yards is MV2 gonna throw for this week? Oh wait.......nevermind.
    @ MV2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    "what SHOULD happen", what a useless phrase in this case. The only thing that matters is what does happen. Woulda, shoulda, coulda is just mental masturbation. Then again 99.99999999987435% of what goes on in here is mental masturbation.... so proceed.
    Totally agree x2

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Dudes team gets good and all the sudden everyone but a couple of divisions should be out of the playoffs. The last few superbowl winners have been teams who didn't have the best record and werent considered to be the most dominant team. Playoffs change everything.
    Oh you mad... Your team fucking sucks. The minute Rodgers went down you were done, and several people in here called it. It's a shame you even still have a shot, you don't deserve it. Every Baltimore and NYG superbowl from the last ten years has been a fluke. And I never said anything about the Broncos or the AFC west. I just said your division, along with the NFC east, are the worst in football. I absolutely hate the Saints and still think they're ten times more deserving than you are. I have no allegiance to the Cardinals either, but know a worthy team when I see one.

Keep living in the past chief. When was the last time the Minnesota Vikings won ANYTHING?

Folks from the great white north gettin' rustled up in here

Navy Blue Metallic

I hope Cowboys win just to piss Eagles fans off......

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I hope Cowboys win just to piss Eagles fans off......
    So did things get better or worse with the news on Romo?

Navy Blue Metallic

lol.......they aren't saying, JJ says he'll play if cleared...... They did hire a back up QB, which they should have had a few yrs ago the last time he was out.

Gray/ White

I thought Romo was the back up? Orton is the better QB

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Oh you mad... Your team fucking sucks. The minute Rodgers went down you were done, and several people in here called it. It's a shame you even still have a shot, you don't deserve it. Every Baltimore and NYG superbowl from the last ten years has been a fluke. And I never said anything about the Broncos or the AFC west. I just said your division, along with the NFC east, are the worst in football. I absolutely hate the Saints and still think they're ten times more deserving than you are. I have no allegiance to the Cardinals either, but know a worthy team when I see one.

Keep living in the past chief. When was the last time the Minnesota Vikings won ANYTHING?

Folks from the great white north gettin' rustled up in here
    Opinions are like assholes, you're one and stink.....you mad?

Gray/ White

In the Slackers fan defense. They weren't doing much before Rogers was hurt...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information