Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Having daddy's CC must make you proud...
    not proud, just happy.

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Lollll

Quote Originally Posted by transamgirl17 View Post
    not proud, just happy.
    Smart cookie :-)

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    Smart cookie :-)
    (:

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

I built my car the way I wanted. And I could careless what others think. Just build the car you want and have fun doing it. I have noticed many on here want cookie cutter cars. If you don't follow the cookie cutter design, they will not like it. We have countless threads bashing how someone built their car and I am not talking just f-bodies. I have always thought the car hobby is one big family. I enjoy looking at what others do to their ride and what it took to get there. Again build the car you want and have fun.
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 04-22-2011 at 06:01 PM.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

if you need a plate cover for the front pm me. i have one left in white brand new.

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

Talking

I agree with what most of the peeps are saying on here. Built want you, how you want it. Your gonna have hatters and lovers of what you do either way. I find it rather hot that a girl has a hot car like that in the first place.

black
    2001 Trans Am

You have a very beautiful T/A and i'm very partial to the arctic white. My first T/A was a '99 arctic white T/A I spent 6yrs getting her customized the way I wanted her, and I put great emphasis on the word I. I didn't customize her the way every one else wanted me to, I did what I wanted. And when she got totaled and I found another T/A, I switched over what I could to my "new" T/A, and carried on with what I liked. So with that being said, do only what YOU like, and YOU will be happy Now as far as the underglows, we both think alike on that. Around where I live even the old classic muscle cars have them. I go to many cruise-ins and when the sun goes down, the underglows come on, and what I really love about them is the happy smiles they bring to the little kids faces To me there's nothing that can compare to making a child smile The lambo doors, I myself am up in the air about those, of course if you find a kit that can support the weight of the doors with no problem, might not be a bad idea. If you think about it, they can be very practical in helping you get out of your car when you're at a place that has narrow parking spaces. Our doors are pretty long, lol.

white/Black
    1999 Pontiac Firebird

Rice burners have takin over the under glow an vertical doors invest in intake cam or somethin that we fire bird owners spend our cash on... performance

Black
    99 Trans Am

I'm personally not a fan of it - but I also like my cars to be "sleepers". I will compliment you for doing what you love. You love your car and that's all that matters!

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    I built my car the way I wanted. And I could careless what others think. Just build the car you want and have fun doing it. I have noticed many on here want cookie cutter cars. If you don't follow the cookie cutter design....
    thank you (: as for the comments about threads bashing other peoples cars, i think thats a little ridiculous. and pretty immature. and i'm 16...

Quote Originally Posted by RONS98TA View Post
    I agree with what most of the peeps are saying on here. Built want you, how you want it. Your gonna have hatters and lovers of what you do either way. I find it rather hot that a girl has a hot car like that in the first place.
    i agree with what you say too, i have haters and lovers in my own town and i deal with it just like on here, but i'm not quiet about it. and as for the hot girl/hot car comment, your not alone with that opinion (:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonchick View Post
    You have a very beautiful T/A and i'm very partial to the arctic white. My first T/A was a '99 arctic white T/A I spent 6yrs getting her customized the way I wanted her, and I put great emphasis on the word I. I didn't customize her the way every one else wanted me to, I did what I wanted. And when she got totaled and I found another T/A, I switched over what I could to my "new" T/A, and carried on with what I liked. So with that being said, do only what YOU like, and YOU will be happy Now as far as the underglows, we both think alike on that. Around where I live even the old classic muscle cars have them. I go to many cruise-ins and when the sun goes down, the underglows come on, and what I really love about them is the happy smiles they bring to the little kids faces To me there's nothing that can compare to making a child smile The lambo doors, I myself am up in the air about those, of course if you find a kit that can support the weight of the doors with no problem, might not be a bad idea. If you think about it, they can be very practical in helping you get out of your car when you're at a place that has narrow parking spaces. Our doors are pretty long, lol.
    finally someone i can relate too! I love everything that has gone and is going on my car, and i don't care if you like it or not. and i am VERY happy with my car. i love the way it looks & runs. and the old classic muscles here have the underglow too! and i think it looks pretty cool. and my little sisters and brothers (my youngest brother especially) LOVE my under glow. every time my car pulls into the drive way at night they wanna see them. all the mods just add uniqueness, and thats my biggest thing. even when it comes to my personal style. i don't like to be a copy, i'm an original. and i'm an original with everything i have. and i'm constantly changing my style and what i want on my car. and the lambo doors i think is the most unique thing i have going on my car. don't mistake that sentence for meaning the 'rarest' (even though its pretty close) just the most unique. as everyone has pointed out, haters and lovers alike, not many F-bodies have lambo doors. which i think is why i like them so much. and the parking thing will DEF be a plus. (:

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by izzhemp View Post
    Rice burners have takin over the under glow an vertical doors invest in intake cam or somethin that we fire bird owners spend our cash on... performance
    see the problem with that is, i don't use the performance in my car that often. so i don't want to waste my money on something i don't use when i can spend my money on something i use and something i like better.

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

your car looks great the way u have it now vertical doors for ricers because not even lambos have them
    00 ss blk m6 " STOCK" strano springs, slp bilstein shocks, adj LCA, adj panhard bar, relocation brackets, 2 point SFCs welded,OEM zo6 rims black, magnaflow exhaust, CME exhaust,E/cutout, slp grille, custom front plate mount, HIDs, whistler mod, side moldings delete, slp air lid, ported and polished TB, strut tower brace, 3.73s gears, and some other parts to list!
    next to come,4.10s,ls7 clutch, ms3 or 228r cam, ported 243s, ls6 intake, ls6 oil pump. ls2 timing chain, longtube headers no cats, with a tune..
    02 tahoe Z71 blacked out
    00 jeep grand Cherokee limited on 22s.
    07 Dodge Charger R/T Inferno Red, Sold
    98 z28 red m6 sold
    07 zx6r ninja flat/black sold
    08 zx6r ninja sold

Black/Yellow
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Ok Guys, I'm thinking Lambo doors and nobody can tell me to put the money in the engine........."I did." No lights or anything "RicE" I think function would be good when parking at a sports bar for wings and people are parked close and an eye catcher for any other reasons.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Mookz1 View Post
    Ok Guys, I'm thinking Lambo doors and nobody can tell me to put the money in the engine........."I did." No lights or anything "RicE" I think function would be good when parking at a sports bar for wings and people are parked close and an eye catcher for any other reasons.

i'm not quite following what your trying to say...

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Quote Originally Posted by Mookz1 View Post
    It's your car and your money. You do what you want with it.
    If you ask for input or advice that's when us. Who dnt agreed with lamb doors. Come up saying that's just and ugly and dumb idea

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Someone deleted my post. Honesty is not welcomed here I see

OP - Do what you want. If you get sick of it, you can always revert back. No foul, no harm. It's probably best that you don't upgrade the engine at this point anyhow being that the car already has a lot of power. You need some experience behind the wheel of the stock power before you should even attempt to get behind it with more power.

Whatever you decide on, be sure to keep us posted on your progress and post pictures. We all like pics here

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Someone deleted my post. Honesty is not welcomed here I see

OP - Do what you want. If you get sick of it, you can always revert back. No foul, no harm. It's probably best that you don't upgrade the engine at this point anyhow being that the car already has a lot of power. You need some experience behind the wheel of the stock power before you should even attempt to get behind it with more power.

Whatever you decide on, be sure to keep us posted on your progress and post pictures. We all like pics here
    i didn't delete your post i don't think? if i did i def didn't mean too! i'm def up for honesty if you don't mind me being 100% honest back.

but yeah more power isn't what i'm aiming for at this point but don't underestimate me . i was driving my dad's iroc z camaro manual before i had a license. and his car def was NOT stock.

and i def will. one of my best guy friends just got a black 97 firebird today and i get to see it for the first time tmrw and he wants pics of our cars together so i'm getting my baby out and giving her a bath and gunna take more pics of just my car by itself. more pics coming

black
    2001 Trans Am

thank you (: as for the comments about threads bashing other peoples cars, i think thats a little ridiculous. and pretty immature. and i'm 16...

i agree with what you say too, i have haters and lovers in my own town and i deal with it just like on here, but i'm not quiet about it. and as for the hot girl/hot car comment, your not alone with that opinion (:

finally someone i can relate too! I love everything that has gone and is going on my car, and i don't care if you like it or not. and i am VERY happy with my car. i love the way it looks & runs. and the old classic muscles here have the underglow too! and i think it looks pretty cool. and my little sisters and brothers (my youngest brother especially) LOVE my under glow. every time my car pulls into the drive way at night they wanna see them. all the mods just add uniqueness, and thats my biggest thing. even when it comes to my personal style. i don't like to be a copy, i'm an original. and i'm an original with everything i have. and i'm constantly changing my style and what i want on my car. and the lambo doors i think is the most unique thing i have going on my car. don't mistake that sentence for meaning the 'rarest' (even though its pretty close) just the most unique. as everyone has pointed out, haters and lovers alike, not many F-bodies have lambo doors. which i think is why i like them so much. and the parking thing will DEF be a plus. (:
    Yep, the unique thing is what I like too I never did like being like everybody else. Now if what I liked happened to be what everybody else liked, then so be it, but if not, I sure ain't gonna change it so it is And you just wait and see, I bet all around you'll get WAY more positive comments than negative. Especially from those who will get to see her in person, I know my Dragonbird does

Epoxy Block atm
    '68 Firebird LS1

I'm pretty much black listed by the classic car community (well, mostly the hard core first gen firebird guys) for wanting to rip out my old poncho (and save it of course) and drop in an ls1 or ls2 instead of it, haha, but you do what suits you.

A comment/warning on the lambo doors. My buddy had an issue with his when he put them in, the driver's side hydraulics got worn and having to muscle it to get in and out of his car every day, had became a HUGE nuisance. I believe he replaced the hydraulics since then, but after having to use the car as his daily driver for 3 years, he's ready to go back to stock door options. Just keep every day usage in mind, as most of the cars that have lambo cars are mostly weekend and nice weather cars.

And kudos for modifying your car btw, if I had my dad's help with my car, shit the things I've have done to it hah.

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

see the problem with that is, i don't use the performance in my car that often. so i don't want to waste my money on something i don't use when i can spend my money on something i use and something i like better.
    Then go buy a Firebird.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information