Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Connecting to server...
    Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
    You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    You: hi
    Stranger: why do all these people have sth against holland... :O
    You: YOU'RE FROM HOLLAND?
    You: FUCK YOU
    You have disconnected.
    Was this Packy???

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Connecting to server...
    Stranger: hi
    You: Sup?
    Stranger: fuck off /b/
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

This was one of you.... i know it!!!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Well done though I still have no clue what mudkips are.
    Originally a pokemon. Now a meme from 4chan.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I swear I was chatting with SS02 in my last convo
    seriously

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

1804 users onlinethe Funadvice Traffic ExchangeConnecting to server...
    You: sup?
    Stranger: Chillin
    Stranger: On that lsd
    You: lmao
    You: slippin purple stuff in that blue drank?
    Stranger: umm
    Stranger: no
    Stranger: No robotrippin for me
    You: O RLY?
    Stranger: yuh
    Stranger: so bad
    You: Hmmm. Ghey enuff.
    Stranger: Not really
    Stranger: You are duper ghey
    Stranger: I'd rape you halo3
    You: Aww, man... Do farts have lumps?
    Stranger: I don't think so, ask ya mammys
    You: I think i just shit myself...

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

Connecting to server...
    Stranger: Hey. ^_^
    You: Hola
    Stranger: how old are you?
    You: 21 you?
    Stranger: 16! =]
    You: Ahhh!!! Chris Hanson's at the door. I don't wann go to jail

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

I'm having fun with this.

Connecting to server...
    Stranger: hey
    You: Hola como Esta?
    You: habla espanol?
    Stranger: si!
    Stranger: estoy bien, y tu?
    You: I'm good
    Stranger: de donde eres?
    You: Were we don't speak Spanish!!!!!!
    You have disconnected.

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Connecting to server...
    Stranger: suck my dick babe
    You: Really?
    Stranger: yeah :]
    You: <---- Not "Suck a dick" Gay....
    Stranger: GAY
    Stranger: FAG
    Stranger: FUCK YOU

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Hey, all you start your convo with this...

:HI:

This way we will know if we encounter a fellow LS1 member....

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    Hey, all you start your convo with this...

:HI:

This way we will know if we encounter a fellow LS1 member....
    good deal

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

Stranger: hi!
    You: you ARE A WHORE FUCKING CHINA SLUT FROM THE DINGDANGWANGPANG EMPIRE AND YOUR FATHER DISGRACED YOUR FAMILY BY FUCKING THE FAMILY GOAT AT THE BROWN COUNTY FAIR, NAMED AFTER THE COLOR OF YOUR MOTHERS COOTER SCOOTER WHICH i TORE THE SHIT OUT OF WHEN i RIGHT BEFORE I STOLE ALL HER JEWELRY AND PAWNED IT.
    You: Oh I almost forgot
    You: HI!!!!

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Connecting to server...
    Stranger: I like pie
    You: :HI:
    Stranger: Hello there
    You: apple?
    Stranger: Pancakes
    You: not crepes?
    Stranger: Waffles
    Stranger: And bananas
    You: blueberry
    Stranger: Banana hammock that is
    You: queer
    Stranger: Yep
    Stranger: Lets have sex
    You: k
    Stranger: Let me put on my wizard robe and hat
    Stranger: I attack you with my staff of penetration
    You: your vagina hang like sleeve of wizard?
    Stranger: You lose 69 hp
    Stranger: Girugamesh
    You: 69 horsepower? damn..... ill just spray the NAAAWWWWZZZZZ!!!!!

Sebring Silver
    00 Camaro SS/09 LS3 Vette

You: oh hai
    Stranger: 春哥纯爷们
    You: Are you the fuck that built my VCR? Because that shit never worked right

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Connecting to server...
    You: Go Fuck yourself.....
    Stranger: You just lost the game.
    Stranger: ___________________░▒▓▓▓▓▒░_______________________ _________________________________
    ________________░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░____________________ _________________________
    ______________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓___________________ _________________________
    _____________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________ _____________░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒_________
    ____________▒▓▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒ ░____▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒_______
    ____________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______
    ____________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒_____
    ____________▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▓▒_____
    _____________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░▒▓______
    ______________▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░▒▓░______
    ______________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓________
    _____________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒_________
    ____________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_________
    ____________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░________
    ___________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒________
    ___________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓________
    __________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓________
    __________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    _________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    _________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░ ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    ________▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░ ░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_______
    _______▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░ ░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_______
    _____░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░ ░░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░______
    ____░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒ ░ ░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______
    ___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒ ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____
    ___░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒ ▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓____
    ______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓________
    _____░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░________
    ______░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░_______
    ______▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_____
    ____░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓____
    ___░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░__
    ___▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_
    __▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░
    _░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓__▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    _▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_____▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
    ░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓___░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▒__▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓__▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒___
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▒__▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░____
    _▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓____▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░_______
    _░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▓▓░____________________
    __░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▓░_____________________
    ____▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓░______________________
    ______▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒_______________________
    ______░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    ______░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░ _________________________
    ______░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_ _________________________
    _______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓__ _________________________
    _______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_ _________________________
    _______▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_ _________________________
    _______▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_ _________________________
    _______▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒ _________________________
    ______░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ _________________________
    ______▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░___________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ _________________________
    ______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒______________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    _____▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓________________________
    _____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓________________________
    _____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    ____░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_____________________▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ░ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒ _ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░____________________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒_ _ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░__ _ _________________________
    _____▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓_____________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒___ _________________________
    _____░▒_▒_▒_▒____________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒ ░________________________
    __________________________________▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▓▒______________________
    ___________________________________░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▓▓▒░___________________
    ______________________________________░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________
    _________________________________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒________________
    __________________________________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓░_______________
    __________________________________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒_______________
    ___________________________________________░▓▓▓▒▓▓ ▒░░░▓░_▒▓▒_______________
    _____________________________________________▒▓▓▓▒ ____▓▓░▓▒________________
    _________________________________________________░ ▒▒▒▒▒▓░░__________________
    Your conversational partner has disconnected

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLs1 View Post
    You: oh hai
    Stranger: 春哥纯爷们
    You: Are you the fuck that built my VCR? Because that shit never worked right
    haha

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

Epic win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

fucking 12 year old girl is talking to me about global warming, wtf.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    Connecting to server...
    You: Go Fuck yourself.....
    Stranger: You just lost the game.
    Stranger: ___________________░▒▓▓▓▓▒░_______________________ _________________________________
    ________________░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░____________________ _________________________
    ______________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓___________________ _________________________
    _____________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________ _____________░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒_________
    ____________▒▓▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒ ░____▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒_______
    ____________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______
    ____________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒_____
    ____________▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▓▒_____
    _____________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░▒▓______
    ______________▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░▒▓░______
    ______________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓________
    _____________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒_________
    ____________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_________
    ____________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░________
    ___________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒________
    ___________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓________
    __________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓________
    __________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    _________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    _________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░ ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_______
    ________▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░ ░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_______
    _______▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░ ░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_______
    _____░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░ ░░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░______
    ____░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒ ░ ░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______
    ___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒ ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____
    ___░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒ ▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓____
    ______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓________
    _____░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░________
    ______░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░_______
    ______▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_____
    ____░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓____
    ___░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░__
    ___▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒_
    __▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░
    _░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓__▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    _▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_____▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
    ░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓___░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▒__▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓__▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒___
    ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▓▒__▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░____
    _▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▓▓____▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░_______
    _░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▓▓░____________________
    __░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▓░_____________________
    ____▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓░______________________
    ______▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒_______________________
    ______░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    ______░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░ _________________________
    ______░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_ _________________________
    _______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓__ _________________________
    _______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_ _________________________
    _______▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_ _________________________
    _______▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_ _________________________
    _______▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒ _________________________
    ______░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ _________________________
    ______▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░___________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ _________________________
    ______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒______________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    _____▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓________________________
    _____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓________________________
    _____▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒________________________
    ____░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓______________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_____________________▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ░ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒ _ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░____________________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒_ _ _________________________
    ____░▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_____________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░__ _ _________________________
    _____▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓_____________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒___ _________________________
    _____░▒_▒_▒_▒____________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒ ░________________________
    __________________________________▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▓▒______________________
    ___________________________________░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▓▓▒░___________________
    ______________________________________░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░_________________
    _________________________________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒________________
    __________________________________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓░_______________
    __________________________________________░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒ ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒_______________
    ___________________________________________░▓▓▓▒▓▓ ▒░░░▓░_▒▓▒_______________
    _____________________________________________▒▓▓▓▒ ____▓▓░▓▒________________
    _________________________________________________░ ▒▒▒▒▒▓░░__________________
    Your conversational partner has disconnected
    That's fucking awesome

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Connecting to server...
    You: omgwtfbbq!
    Stranger: omgz
    You: nowai
    Stranger: omgzombz
    You: wai
    Stranger: oui
    You: is this chris hansen?
    Stranger: omgzyezz!
    You: oh have a video of you i'm about to sell to tmz with you and a boy
    Stranger: lol
    Stranger: who dis?
    You: a concerened citizen
    You: so if you could come have a seat over here i'd like to show you the video and hear your offer
    Stranger: ok
    You: so when and where can we meet to discuss this matter
    Stranger: my pants??!
    You: really
    You: you've got video equipment in there?
    Stranger: mhm
    Stranger: sex
    You: why would i want to have sex with chris hansen that'd be gay
    Stranger: hi, my name is aimee :]
    Stranger: haahh
    You: oh really
    You: well that's a relief
    Stranger: what's your nam
    Stranger: e
    You: John
    You: a/l?
    Stranger: 18.f.dc
    Stranger: you?
    You: 29 M bmoreish
    Stranger: you're oldd
    Stranger: :]
    Stranger: i'd still fuck you though
    You: oh yeah
    You: does it put the lotion on its skin?
    Stranger: huh
    You: it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again
    Stranger: fuck me
    You: i'd fuck me.......... i'd fuck me hard............. i'd fuck me so hard

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Connecting to server...
    Stranger: hey~! i'm a chinese girl. if u wanna quit. pls say bye-bye. thxs~
    You: asl?
    Stranger: 28 female china
    You: cool..... can you fix my vcr?
    Stranger: sorry
    You: for what?
    Stranger: afraid no
    You: Can i tie you up and pee in your butt?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information