Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

I am in complete accordance with Korn here. I too don't want to, or have to subject my Z06 to all the chips etc... of a DD.
    Each and every time I see a new chip on the paint of my DD, I think "That would have been on the Vette!"
    NOT to mention that a serious enough of a rock chip to mandate replacing the front windshield runs about $1600.00 with a HUD!
    However, in the summertime I do take her out every chance I get, just not to work and back.

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

The c5 was more "comfortable" to me but i got a good deal on the c6 and couldnt pass on it. Now Im in the market for a nassau blue c5 too

Red
    2001 WS6

My cz6 will ship out from lingenfelter next week sometime. I will post some pics for you.
    I went with the 630 package, fast 102, and 3.73 gears in the rear. I also got the katech coil relocation pack and carbon fiber valve covers. Next to come will be the carbon fiber splitter and i will be done. COTM here i come.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Well, my father has a machine silver 07 6 spd. Z51 vette, it's midly modded, has like 7k on it I believe, loaded with every option, sat nav etc., his freind down the street has a auto black C5 vette (all stock besides a corsa catback) and i'm not sure of the exact year, there are many many differences between the two cars interiors, imo you cannnot really even compare them. The interior layouts in the cars are pretty much totally different.

The interior design in the C6 is much more refined and def. more comfortable (what my dad told me since he has driven both).

They are both very nice cars, the C6 just has a much nicer/more comfortable interior than the C5. If you can afford the C6 i'd go for that, you just get more car for your money it seems like, but if you cannot by any means, the C5 would be a nice comprimise.

murdered out 06 z06

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde View Post
    I am in complete accordance with Korn here. I too don't want to, or have to subject my Z06 to all the chips etc... of a DD.
    Each and every time I see a new chip on the paint of my DD, I think "That would have been on the Vette!"
    NOT to mention that a serious enough of a rock chip to mandate replacing the front windshield runs about $1600.00 with a HUD!
    However, in the summertime I do take her out every chance I get, just not to work and back.

korn lol

Thread Information