Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

So basically after i have added a couple of my bolt ons i pull off my PCM and ship it to you and its going to be similar but much cheaper than a dyno tune. I have never heard of this but i wish you were closer... im relatively new to the ls1 thing but i have money and id like to do everything right but i have heard a dyno tune isnt really necessary at this point. I have been thinking of adding headers because i was told they increase hp by 20+ hp but i decided to just go with cut offs because i am not sure what else i have to do for long tube headers.

71 datsun

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I'm a guy not a thing The guy at the shop is telling you a little high (selling the service) but he is right.

I do mail order tuning that is primarily aimed at on bolt-ons cars (as well as full dyno tuning and software support for other tuners through email). If the car is in proper mechanical order, I can get it to within just a couple HP of what you can do on the dyno in most cases. It is much more cost effective for bolt ons cars than full tuning on a dyno. The price and link to my site are in the signature of this post. Feel free to email or PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks.
    so on this site you actually reply to your pms? i pmed you weeks ago on ls1tech asking you to look in on a thread i had started with some questions for tuners and you was the only one i specifically sought out for advice, turns out you never replied to the pm or thread but thankfully many other help full guys did so i was taken care of.

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Turbohatch View Post
    so on this site you actually reply to your pms? i pmed you weeks ago on ls1tech asking you to look in on a thread i had started with some questions for tuners and you was the only one i specifically sought out for advice, turns out you never replied to the pm or thread but thankfully many other help full guys did so i was taken care of.
    I'm sorry, I'm just one guy. I give advice in threads and try to help people with their problems where I can, but I work to pay bills just like everyone. When time is solely occupied by those who are paying for it, it would be foolish to use it for those who are not. I do what I can where I can, my customers come before posting on the boards. To be honest, I'm not even sure what you are making reference to. On tech, I get up to 25 PMs a day.

71 datsun

I understand so if you dont mind i will use the email link under your name to send you my questions now and i await your advice, you seem to be the most trusted LS1 tuner around and I would greatly value your input.

71 datsun

did you get the email?

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

All of my email is caught up; everything I have received has been replied to. I don't recognize any of those emails as being associated with your screen name or this thread. If you sent one though, it has a reply

71 datsun

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    All of my email is caught up; everything I have received has been replied to. I don't recognize any of those emails as being associated with your screen name or this thread. If you sent one though, it has a reply
    K this website must not function properly , i sent the email from here in the generic form, i guess i will type it all out again and send it to you email listed on your site

silver/black
    00 trans am,SLP,Ws6

If I have frost delete my air system will that fail me on a MA inspection???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information