Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

good numbers, and sounds like you have a nice baseline for which to start with. sorry to hear about the GFX...

get yourself a DD and save the wear and tear on the Camaro...

red
    2002 z/28

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    good numbers, and sounds like you have a nice baseline for which to start with. sorry to hear about the GFX...

get yourself a DD and save the wear and tear on the Camaro...
    i would really like to thank you and Bottesini for your input and for directing me to RPM

Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

Quote Originally Posted by crazy dave ls1 View Post
    i would really like to thank you and Bottesini for your input and for directing me to RPM
    No problem, glad it has worked out for you. Shame I missed getting to see your dyno in person I was just there yesterday morning to have my torque arm relocated since it would have been to much of a pain to do on the ground.

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

you're welcome...

i trust those guys. with all the work and tuning they have helped me with along the way, the car doesn't leak a drop of anything, and runs strong as can.

im looking forward to getting the car retuned after installing all my goodies next week!!!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

well ijust got back from RPM and yall were right the guys there were really friendly,knowledgable and basically pretty damn kewl.I was surprised to see that i had 297.2 rwhp and 310 rwtq considering the advertised 310 hp @ the crank and figuring the 20% parasitic loss i was expecting around 248 rwhp.On a sour note this morning on my way to work i took the back roads cause 635 was a parking lot and hit about 1 1/2 foot of water at 40mph and knocked the passenger front ground effect off the bumper, well almost off, it held on by the front clip and i unknowingly drug it the rest of the way to work and scratched the shit out of it.It's only like two feet long and they wanted 800.00 to fix it.found a place to resurface it and BOLT it on for 409.00.sorry but i had to whine
    My 2002 went 306rwhp/323rwt on a DynoJet before any mods with 29,xxx on it. What kind of Dyno did they have?

I second the "get a DD" crowd. That's what I did + the more you mod the more you want to hammer it the more you want to mod and so on...... Having a 2nd car makes sense to me.
    Last edited by 67CamaroRSSS; 08-20-2008 at 08:17 PM.

Red
    01 ECSB Z71 & 89 Iroc-Z

the air box i did my self .the way it was it had a small slit in the rear of the box so it could draw in air from the engine side wich to me seemed like you wouldnt want the warmer air so i closed it off and opened the front up a little.its a flowmwaster cat back.i know they suck but i love the sound its not too loud and sounds good
    this may have already been said but HPP in Lewisville (Texas) is pretty good.

red
    2002 z/28

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    My 2002 went 306rwhp/323rwt on a DynoJet before any mods with 29,xxx on it. What kind of Dyno did they have?

I second the "get a DD" crowd. That's what I did + the more you mod the more you want to hammer it the more you want to mod and so on...... Having a 2nd car makes sense to me.
    its a dynojet.ive got two more years before the car is paid off then ill get a second.im finding it difficult to mod the car and not get divorced.seems to be a fine line.
    Last edited by crazy dave ls1; 08-21-2008 at 02:57 AM.

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by Another WS6 Guy View Post
    this may have already been said but HPP in Lewisville (Texas) is pretty good.
    this is true. but they seem to handle more of the mustang and viper crowd. not that that's a bad thing. the two shops are only about 3-4 miles apart if even that far...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

im looking forward to getting the car retuned after installing all my goodies next week!!!
    what are you getting done, b?

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    what are you getting done, b?
    installing an EWP, U/D pulley and 42# injectors. then gettin the car retuned. im hoping for 460rwhp...

might be really close to maxing out what i can do with this little 224 i have...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by sswt00ss View Post
    installing an ewp, u/d pulley and 42# injectors. Then gettin the car retuned. Im hoping for 460rwhp...

Might be really close to maxing out what i can do with this little 224 i have...
    sweet!!!

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    sweet!!!
    yeah, took a while to save up for all that crap. im also about a 1/3-1/2 saved up for my 9" w/3.90's...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

yeah, took a while to save up for all that crap. im also about a 1/3-1/2 saved up for my 9" w/3.90's...
    friggin sweet!!! i need to start moding my car again...

Red
    01 ECSB Z71 & 89 Iroc-Z

this is true. but they seem to handle more of the mustang and viper crowd. not that that's a bad thing. the two shops are only about 3-4 miles apart if even that far...
    yea they do tune a lot of mustangs but they do a good job on ls1's too.

Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

its a dynojet.ive got two more years before the car is paid off then ill get a second.im finding it difficult to mod the car and not get divorced.seems to be a fine line.
    I personally like having mine as a DD, though it can be frustrating at times when something happens.

I can understand about the modding, no wife, but it has taken a while for me to get ready to order the 9" along with all the other stuff that is going in at the same time.

red
    2002 z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Bottesini View Post
    I personally like having mine as a DD, though it can be frustrating at times when something happens.

I can understand about the modding, no wife, but it has taken a while for me to get ready to order the 9" along with all the other stuff that is going in at the same time.
    yeah thats what really sucks is that this is my 6th fbody(my first 4th gen)and i cant imagine owning/driving anything but a fbody.they told me at rpm that the exhaust,tune and a couple of other things that i could expect 50+ rwhp.could i feel that in my assometer?

red
    2002 z/28

i'm still trying to decide whether or not to spend the 1000.00 on the 10 bolt or 1800.00 for the 9" whats am ewp?

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

i'm still trying to decide whether or not to spend the 1000.00 on the 10 bolt or 1800.00 for the 9" whats am ewp?
    save and put it towards the 9", trust everyone on this! you will be happy you did

EWP - Electric Water Pump

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

well ijust got back from RPM and yall were right the guys there were really friendly,knowledgable and basically pretty damn kewl.I was surprised to see that i had 297.2 rwhp and 310 rwtq considering the advertised 310 hp @ the crank and figuring the 20% parasitic loss i was expecting around 248 rwhp.On a sour note this morning on my way to work i took the back roads cause 635 was a parking lot and hit about 1 1/2 foot of water at 40mph and knocked the passenger front ground effect off the bumper, well almost off, it held on by the front clip and i unknowingly drug it the rest of the way to work and scratched the shit out of it.It's only like two feet long and they wanted 800.00 to fix it.found a place to resurface it and BOLT it on for 409.00.sorry but i had to whine
    LS1's in a f-bod are underrated from the factory...they're actually around 350bhp bone stock.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

yeah thats what really sucks is that this is my 6th fbody(my first 4th gen)and i cant imagine owning/driving anything but a fbody.they told me at rpm that the exhaust,tune and a couple of other things that i could expect 50+ rwhp.could i feel that in my assometer?
    Yeah, without a doubt you'll feel it alright. CAI + LT's and a tune put me at 343rwhp/357rwt. I've since done true duals dumped at the axle and it's currently getting a new posi for the 3.73's and a 3400 stall.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information