Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1_385hp_T/A View Post
    I heard that sparkplugs can improve hp...Is that true?
    like hi-po said, only if your current plugs are fubared or you have the wrong plug for your application. just put in ngks and call it a day.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I see everone likes ngks, what makes them better then acdelcos?
    just curious?

Catfish for Breakfast Bobby97SS's Avatar

white
    97 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1_385hp_T/A View Post
    I heard that sparkplugs can improve hp...Is that true?
    Well, if you dont have any in the engine and you install a set (dont forget to connect the wires) you will usually make more power.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    You running TR6's for the hit?
    Yup. Gapped at .040

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I see everone likes ngks, what makes them better then acdelcos?
    just curious?
    Material/Quality/Consistency.

Black
    1999 Trans Am Ws6/M6

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby97SS View Post
    Well, if you dont have any in the engine and you install a set (dont forget to connect the wires) you will usually make more power.
    ...Damn dude you're hella funny.

Yellow
    LOL... I'll put money on the table with a back to back vs the TR55's or the TR6's. Anybody game?

Before we even developed the spark plug we sent prototype parts to SDConcepts in RI for a 3rd party opinion on them. Even in prototype form and in back to back tests our equipment crushed the competition as far as power output.

That being said, I'll send a FREE set of our K6 plugs to anybody with a high revving high HP LS engine as long as they put it in writing they will do a back to back and return the results. This includes any vendors here.

I'll have a tech thread up as soon as the moderators approve it to show the differences between our equipment and everybody elses. WeaponX Performance is a collaboration of the best engineers in the industry that develops based on SAE whitpapers and proven engineering principals, not gimmiks or hoaxes.
    Last edited by WeaponX_Perf; 07-08-2008 at 09:41 AM.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX_Perf View Post
    LOL... I'll put money on the table with a back to back vs the TR55's or the TR6's. Anybody game?

Before we even developed the spark plug we sent prototype parts to SDConcepts in RI for a 3rd party opinion on them. Even in prototype form and in back to back tests our equipment crushed the competition.

That being said, I'll send a FREE set of our K6 plugs to anybody with a high revving high HP LS engine as long as they put it in writing they will do a back to back. This includes any vendors here.

I'll have a tech thread up as soon as the moderators approve it to show the differences between our equipment and everybody elses. WeaponX Performance is a collaboration of the best engineers in the industry that develops based on SAE whitpapers and proven engineering principals, not gimmiks or hoaxes.
    now that is standing by a product!!!

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Before we even developed the spark plug we sent prototype parts to SDConcepts in RI for a 3rd party opinion on them. Even in prototype form and in back to back tests our equipment crushed the competition as far as power output.

That being said, I'll send a FREE set of our K6 plugs to anybody with a high revving high HP LS engine as long as they put it in writing they will do a back to back and return the results. This includes any vendors here.

I would jump on this if I had the money for dyno time and a new set of TR55's.

But, I don't.
    And will happily leave 1RWHP on the table when I pay $2 a plug for the NGK's and you are asking $11 a plug for yours.

Yellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    now that is standing by a product!!!
    Thanks

We bend over backwards to make sure our customers receive the best product and service possible and stand by all our products and customers 100%.

Also, all our equipment goes through third party testing before final release so that we have peace of mind that people are getting what they pay for. It's not an option, but a commitment to provide the best products in the industry.

BTW WeaponX has no affiliation with WeaponR or any other company.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

If you're saying they deliver higher RPM performance than others, i'll be glad to take a set-in auto X we're always in the 4000-6000 range for damn near a minute

Yellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I would jump on this if I had the money for dyno time and a new set of TR55's.

But, I don't.
    And will happily leave 1RWHP on the table when I pay $2 a plug for the NGK's and you are asking $11 a plug for yours.
    We have seen more then 1RWHP.

Also, our spark plugs last for 60K, NGK coppers are lucky to last 10K.

By the time I spend $16 for a set of 8 NGK's 6 times I just spent $96 which is more money then our spark plugs for the same amount of drive time. Not to mention your under the car spending anywhere from 1-3 hours changing out the number 8 cylinder plug 6 times.

The old saying is true, you get what you pay for. If you purchase a quality component it will last and outperform.

I don't know about others but I would rather put a good set of plugs in, reap the rewards of better mileage, better power and better engine response and have the spark plugs pay you back in gas and performance over saving a few dollars for your first few thousand K's.

Just my opinion though

rapter34

By the time I spend $16 for a set of 8 NGK's 6 times I just spent $96 which is more money then our spark plugs for the same amount of drive time. Not to mention your under the car spending anywhere from 1-3 hours changing out the number 8 cylinder plug 6 times.

The old saying is true, you get what you pay for. If you purchase a quality component it will last and outperform.

I don't know about others but I would rather put a good set of plugs in, reap the rewards of better mileage, better power and better engine response and have the spark plugs pay you back in gas and performance over saving a few dollars for your first few thousand K's.

Just my opinion though

Good point I mean we don't nickle and dime on the rest of the car why should we on the plugs.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Just my opinion though
    Ive had my TR-6s in my 458WHP All motor GTO running moderately rich for over 20000 miles. When i changed my valve springs i checked the plugs and they were gapped the correct number that i put them in at and they were perfectly fine

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

ok, i'll be the noob who asks:

what makes 1 plug better than the rest? Does it fire hotter? burn cleaner? Where is the the difference noticable? Only in dyno or mpg's? Or can you actually rev faster with better plugs? Will you really feel a difference between 2 performance plugs?

Yellow
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    ok, i'll be the noob who asks:

what makes 1 plug better than the rest? Does it fire hotter? burn cleaner? Where is the the difference noticable? Only in dyno or mpg's? Or can you actually rev faster with better plugs? Will you really feel a difference between 2 performance plugs?
    I wish the moderators would approve my thread... I've got tons of good information on the benefits... I'll link it once it's up.

Case and point #1

Many people claim a 12rwhp gain with a good set of ignition wires. Real world I can't comment on but the idea is that lower resistance wires allow more available power to the spark plug. Some wires are 1000 ohms, others come in at 300 ohms and others yet at 50 ohms.

What if I told you EVERY spark plug in all of your engines have an internal resistance of anywhere from 5,000 to 10,000 ohms or more due to the internal materials?

Anybody pull out your spark plug and measure it. I'll bet you will find a resistance of 5000 ohms or more. If people are convinced a spark plug wire with 1000 less ohms of resistance makes power what if I told you our high output spark plugs have an internal resistance of about 5 ohms on average which means our spark plugs have anywhere from 4995 to 9995 less ohms of resistance then ANY competitor spark plug. This is because of our superior material selection and design. This is only one point of our spark plug design. I'll fill everybody in on the other benefits and design differences as well in the TECH thread that is going up soon.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

you either got a supplier from a higher power or you guys own a piece of Mars

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

you either got a supplier from a higher power or you guys own a piece of Mars
    yeah... where do you think my ass came from???

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    yeah... where do you think my ass came from???
    << his semen her eggs >> Click for full size

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

<< his semen her eggs >> Click for full size
    female drivers... no survivors...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information