Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

^ he has me convinced!!

Pewter
    99 Z28

Talking Meguiars preferably...others on the market good too

Hey...theres a couple of people saying to use the 3 step wax and paint cleaner system from Meguiars and Id have to say that would be your best bet. They also offer a claybar system that you can use to clean and prep the paint prior to waxing and I must say that it works great. Also, Meguiars just came out with a new in between waxing detailer called Ultimate Detailer. It works fantastic!!! I am the store manager at an automotive parts retailer here in michigan and I am constantly getting feedback on the product that i sell from customers and i have used a lot of them myself. Someone else posted a reference to Zymol....that stuff works well too. NuFinish has a great product as well but to get the best overall shine and protection, I would definately have to go with the Meguiars 3 part system. Be sure to pick up a bottle of the Ultimate Detailer I told you about as well. That is some great stuff. If you see the truck in my profile picture, the black s10, that is my truck and I must say that black is hard to keep clean. I just had the truck painted last year and it is a diamond black metallic and is beuatiful in the sunlight but can be a pain to take care of. I used the Ultimate Detailer on it and it works great. It took me all of 20 mins to use it on the entire truck and now water spots are a thing of the past...its awesome. Give it a shot!! If anyone has any questions about this kind of thing let me know...i have a constant flow of feedback about all sorts of product!!!! You can get this stuff at most retail stores but Id suggest getting it from automotive parts stores as it is usually cheaper due to larger sales volumes. Let me know what works for ya!!

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    http://www.zainostore.com/

They are a site sponsor as well
    How are you supposed to get it if you're in New Jersey??

They won't ship to NJ, and when I emailed them (twice, actually) about how to get it, I didn't get a response.

I'd like to buy some but it seems impossible for me to obtain, I have no clue why they won't ship to NJ, they are based in this state.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    How are you supposed to get it if you're in New Jersey??

They won't ship to NJ, and when I emailed them (twice, actually) about how to get it, I didn't get a response.

I'd like to buy some but it seems impossible for me to obtain, I have no clue why they won't ship to NJ, they are based in this state.
    You aren't the first person to state that about NJ. What all are you wanting to get Wesman?

Was this the email you contacted:

New Jersey customers:
    Please email: newjersey@zainobros.com

I am willing to try and help you.
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 07-02-2007 at 05:24 PM.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    ^ he has me convinced!!
    I swear by this stuff!!!! I've used the McGuires 3-step but Zaino's is hands down easier to put on and the results speak for theirselves.....you have a dark car....trust me.....you will be amazed!!! And....you can put it on in the sun, shade, it doesn't matter......easy on...easy off!!!!! Try it and if you dont like it I'll buy what you don't use.......but I think you'll not let it go......and once you do...take some pics of the car and put it on here......let everyone see........

As for the NJ and not shipping....wow.....not sure what's going on there.....
    Last edited by cailey37; 07-03-2007 at 03:27 PM.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

You aren't the first person to state that about NJ. What all are you wanting to get Wesman?

Was this the email you contacted:

New Jersey customers:
    Please email: newjersey@zainobros.com

I am willing to try and help you.
    Yep, thats the address that I sent the emails too. That was a couple months ago too, just never got a response.

I would like to try the Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish, with either Z-AIO All-in-one or ZFX Accelerator as a base coat.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I just can think of a reason why a product made in a certain state would be unavailable in that state.

Blue
    04 Silverado

damn cailey37 you need to learn how to spell man.and yea the meguiars ultimate quick detailer is awsome,i thought zaino z-8 was the best for 20$ and this stuff is the shit and i think this stuff is even better for half the price

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by craig02ta View Post
    damn cailey37 you need to learn how to spell man.and yea the meguiars ultimate quick detailer is awsome,i thought zaino z-8 was the best for 20$ and this stuff is the shit and i think this stuff is even better for half the price
    Guessing eye shud check mie spelling befour I tipe ..........just try the stuff.....it works.......

NBM
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Yep, thats the address that I sent the emails too. That was a couple months ago too, just never got a response.

I would like to try the Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish, with either Z-AIO All-in-one or ZFX Accelerator as a base coat.
    Did you happen to be at the CHATTERBOX DRIVE IN in

Augusta Saturday nite were you ????????????
    2000 NBM WS6

/oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

><(((º>´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Knock off the nonsense guys and get this back on topic please.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Knock off the nonsense guys and get this back on topic please.
    ummm.....I fail to see where we went off topic.......no one is flaming anyone.....you saying we can't have a sense of humor.......we're adults......the guy simply made a comment about spelling....I didn't get bothered by it.....I thought it was funny myself.........we're still talking about wax I thought....zaino all the way!!!!!!!!!! I would be curious if anyone has tried that stuff called "Ice" I think it is......comes in a clear bottle....not sure who makes it...Turtle Wax maybe????????
    Last edited by cailey37; 07-03-2007 at 06:29 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    ummm.....I fail to see where we went off topic.......no one is flaming anyone.....you saying we can't have a sense of humor.......we're adults......the guy simply made a comment about spelling....I didn't get bothered by it.....I thought it was funny myself.........we're still talking about wax I thought....zaino all the way!!!!!!!!!! I would be curious if anyone has tried that stuff called "Ice" I think it is......comes in a clear bottle....not sure who makes it...Turtle Wax maybe????????
    I've tried Ice, and personally like it. I can't say its the greatest thing on the market, but it goes on easy, comes off easy with no residue, you can put it on in direct sunlight, and it doesn't turn plastic or vinyl white or get caught in crevices.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I saw it out there but never gave it a try.......just sold on Zaino......someone asked me about that Ice the other day......

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

Its not bad, but not the greatest either. Meguiar's has always worked well for me. The only problem is that no matter what I do, my car only stays clean for 7 1/2 minutes lol.

I wish I would have gotten silver or white lol.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by patricksd View Post
    Its not bad, but not the greatest either. Meguiar's has always worked well for me. The only problem is that no matter what I do, my car only stays clean for 7 1/2 minutes lol.

I wish I would have gotten silver or white lol.
    I know that's right....I had a dark car and loved it right after it was cleaned but when I sneezed....dirt!.....

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

My last two vehicles were light silver - so I was pampered LOL

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

That's exatly why my car now is silver......

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Guessing eye shud check mie spelling befour I tipe ..........just try the stuff.....it works.......
    ummm.....I fail to see where we went off topic.......no one is flaming anyone.....you saying we can't have a sense of humor.......we're adults......the guy simply made a comment about spelling....I didn't get bothered by it.....I thought it was funny myself.........
    Your first post I quoted makes me think you are offended because you didn't use any smilies. If you don't use smilies, I can't tell if you are joking around or offended. I understand you are not offended and are just playing now, but in the future, please use a laughing smilie or something to indicate that you are playing in good nature.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Your first post I quoted makes me think you are offended because you didn't use any smilies. If you don't use smilies, I can't tell if you are joking around or offended. I understand you are not offended and are just playing now, but in the future, please use a laughing smilie or something to indicate that you are playing in good nature.

Believe me.....if I was offended I'd be quick to tell the person to go "f" themselves or just ignore them all together......I'm just too lazy to use smilies........dude you should know by now that I just tell it like it is....I wont hold anything back......it's just a wonder I haven't had more warnings....lol.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information