Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Silver
    2002 Z28

I'd like to see what happens to the fender wells, tires, wheels, and suspension in general when he gets wheel hop...
    She's baaaaaccccck...

'02 Z/28 M6 Hardtop

NBM
    99 TA

pewter
    2001 SS

What can i say, i expected that kind of response. Just so all you guys wont have a panic attack, in fact know that thats only my SUMMER look! In the off season im on the stock 17s.

pewter
    2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    Its a geographical thing.. haha Im orignially from Va where big rims on cars .. especially old school cars.. is hot..

I come out here to vegas and see Impalas and everything even the new body styles .. on lil 14 & 15 inch wire rims. Go to Atlanta and they do it like this .. overly huge rims no matter how freakish the car looks the bigger the better. This car has got to handle and drive like total shit though
    Guess you wont know how it handles, I guess youll keep wondering.

pewter
    2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    Call me captain obvious but this isnt the guys car who posted the pics.. his description of his car is a pewter SS .. this car is a silver SS.. and this is the tackiest bootleg waste of OEM SS emblems Ive ever seen
    coming from cap obvious someone who has (supposedly) a silver camaro. tell me if this is easier on you're failing eyes.

NBM
    99 TA

i hope you have wheel locks, living in Compton!

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    i hope you have wheel locks, living in Compton!
    Unlike the poor sap that owned them before him

pewter
    2001 SS

You guys are something else. Of course i do, for you a holes who wouldn't even dare come close to this city cuz of all the bs you hear. For you people with the misconception that to have something nice in compton it has to be stolen, I bought mine new out the box at a local rim shop. but on the other hand its still compton and have a lock for the clutch, viper two way paging alarm sys and just n case all that fails.... My 9mill hand gun ready and loaded. What can I say, i dont like being like everyone else scared to step outside the box!!! FA Q

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Still looks like shit.... it's a nice car with GAY wheels. 22's on any CAR look ghetto.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by cpt-ss777 View Post
    You guys are something else. Of course i do, for you a holes who wouldn't even dare come close to this city cuz of all the bs you hear. For you people with the misconception that to have something nice in compton it has to be stolen, I bought mine new out the box at a local rim shop. but on the other hand its still compton and have a lock for the clutch, viper two way paging alarm sys and just n case all that fails.... My 9mill hand gun ready and loaded. What can I say, i dont like being like everyone else scared to step outside the box!!! FA Q
    Im not stereotypin the area or anything.. just sayin those rims have got to kill the transmission .. they say it does in big trucks with anything over 24s.. and as for your color .. in the bright sun in the other pics it does look silver .. in the shade as the last one its clear the color .. you have your own taste..not something id drive but thats what makes us all different .. and dont you hate how low and far out the magnaflow sticks out? I had the same setup and changed it
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

white
    91 camaro

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

pewter
    2001 SS

I respect all of you're comments,just diff mentallity.But it seems like every single one of you lives at the race track!!! I understand the whole performance concept,but im not racing everyday or any other time.Like i stated before these are my summer wheels i still have my 17s. If a was then i wouldn't have gone huge.it would have gone into the motor. wich i give a tune up every 2-2 1/2 months. And those tailpipes, you're right but thats how i got it.

Silver
    1998 camaro z28

I think that the rims look good. But I think you should go bigger! why not just just keep the original SS symbols and add an ". This would let everyone know your rolling on 55" inch rims. Then you could throw the thing in neutral, attach a few horses and sell it to an amish guy looking for a pimped out wagon. Wait, you could already do that with those 22's :P

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I think there should also be 4x4 badges on there! Those 22's would be good for winter with all that added ground clearace. That SS also needs a 3' high spoiler on it.

pewter
    2001 SS

hey there 91rs355,let me show YOU something!!!THIS IS MY OTHER CAMARO 91RS[IMG][/IMG]

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

That's a nice 3rd gen! The head light covers rob horsepower and block cooling. Found that out with my bro's 84 Z28. I do like the look of them though. I still like the 3rd gen look better than 4th gen for Camaro's. Just the opposite for T/A's.

pewter
    2001 SS

well since the ss isnt to popular at this forum, it was time to bring back the past. the covers are just for show n tell.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz View Post
    Unlike the poor sap that owned them before him

pewter
    2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by zwaldo View Post
    I think that the rims look good. But I think you should go bigger! why not just just keep the original SS symbols and add an ". This would let everyone know your rolling on 55" inch rims. Then you could throw the thing in neutral, attach a few horses and sell it to an amish guy looking for a pimped out wagon. Wait, you could already do that with those 22's :P
    Oh really,then tell me what the fu#k do you think about the new concept camaro with 21s up front and 22s down back???????????????????????

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by cpt-ss777 View Post
    Oh really,then tell me what the fu#k do you think about the new concept camaro with 21s up front and 22s down back???????????????????????
    i know this isn't directed at me... but i have a comment on that
    That car is built to house those wheels and tires, and it still sits low to the ground, it doesn't look like a 4x4. if your car could do the same i would say that it looked damn good

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information