Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    tommorow you'll see your statement and it'll read how you got billed for both.... lol
    That's about right too

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

for some reason this reminded me of those exercise things on TV that look like the chick is jacking off the dumb bell because its vibrating. I bet you get one of those next instead of what you actually ordered.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

more like no good deed goes unpunished

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    more like no good deed goes unpunished
    That's pretty true in my experience

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    did my good deed for the day today. Ordered an abs wheel sensor this week and they sent me 2. I contacted them and shipped the extra one back to them today. Now I'm just waiting for the good karma to come back to me. I'll update the thread when it arrives.
    I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered a Cat for hubby's truck and they sent me two as well. Sent it back like a good girl and ... still nothing

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I haven't seen any sign of good karma but the bad karma has been kicking my ass the last couple of days. Either I messed up the hub/reluctor pulling the hub off or the part I kept is a bad part. Been fighting this damn truck for a few days now trying to get it running. I have a lady wanting to buy it as soon as I get it fixed but so far no luck and I'm about out of ideas. The ABS pump kicks on when braking and you get ~10 mph. I ohm'd out the sensor and that looks good but I have no way to check the voltages because none of my scan tools will read the wheel sensors. I pulled the wheels/brakes off and cleaned those reluctors and sensors and still nothing.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I haven't seen any sign of good karma but the bad karma has been kicking my ass the last couple of days. Either I messed up the hub/reluctor pulling the hub off or the part I kept is a bad part. Been fighting this damn truck for a few days now trying to get it running. I have a lady wanting to buy it as soon as I get it fixed but so far no luck and I'm about out of ideas. The ABS pump kicks on when braking and you get ~10 mph. I ohm'd out the sensor and that looks good but I have no way to check the voltages because none of my scan tools will read the wheel sensors. I pulled the wheels/brakes off and cleaned those reluctors and sensors and still nothing.

Maybe if you buy me a new Remington 870 express magnum combo and a really nice bow the good Karma ship will roll in for you

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

See, that crap always happens to me. Try to do something nice and BOHICA!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

karma finally showed up......got the truck fixed today. Took the hub back off and sanded the rust and dirt off the spindle. Not sure if that's what it was or if it just wasn't right the first time for some unknown reason but it works now. That's all I was looking for.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

karma finally showed up......got the truck fixed today. Took the hub back off and sanded the rust and dirt off the spindle. Not sure if that's what it was or if it just wasn't right the first time for some unknown reason but it works now. That's all I was looking for.
    Congrats. Sometimes things decide to work for no apparent reason but glad it worked out for ya. Maybe you'll get some bigger karmic payback later.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

i hope you break it trying to put it in...

jk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information