Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NBM
    1998 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    LS1.com has heavily cracked down on the douche baggery..

10 posts is not all that much ya know..?
    I'm glad to hear about the crack down, it was needed. But does very one has to suffer?
    Does that count as two post now. LOL

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

Quote Originally Posted by BruZer28 View Post
    I’m just a happy lurker looking for info for my stroked 408 LS2 98 Camaro that I road coarse on open track days. Now I find I’m block from forums because I’m not a active poster.
    Its just AAG. Not much technical info there for your 408 Camaro?? If you're having problems with other sections, let us know. Wanna boost your post count? chime in and answer a few questions in the tech sections. Any knowledge you have will be appreciated.

NBM
    1998 Z28

Thanks for your response Cutlass, my technical questions have dropped to once every 6 month thanks to people like your self and other knowledgeable people here. My AAG fix is daily, it’s become a daily work brake routine. A little drama a good laugh, kind of a soap opera for men. With out it I would think daily traffic would drop, isn’t that what sells sponsorships. All I’m saying is there may be a better way to stop trouble makers beside blocking long time members.

And thanks to the moderators, I have no idea how hard it is to keep a board running but your hard work is appreciated.

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Isn't it possible to block new members from posting in certain areas without blocking them from being able to read existing threads?

That would seem to accomplish the intended goal without affecting a member like myself who simply would like to lurk for awhile.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Blakbird24 View Post
    Isn't it possible to block new members from posting in certain areas without blocking them from being able to read existing threads?

That would seem to accomplish the intended goal without affecting a member like myself who simply would like to lurk for awhile.
    You've got the 10 posts you need now. See... that wasn't hard

98 Formula
    06 duramax

look......to you guys complaining about this. It's 10 posts and 10 days....not a huge deal. Get 10 quality posts on the board and it's a non-issue. If you have trouble getting 10 posts I think that speaks volumes for the type of member you are. If everyone here lurked there would be no posts to read.

Also, if you post a quality post and someone gives you crap about it click that little exclamation point in the lower left of the post which will report their post and I can guarantee you it'll get handled. I don't want someone not posting because they feel they'll be flamed. Just make sure you post within the rules and if you have any problems report the post and we'll take care of it from there.
    Last edited by 0rion; 02-13-2011 at 04:24 PM.

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

yeah I think 10 posts should be easy. Just go find a recent thread you have some knowledge or experience in and chime in. Go talk about your favorite wheels, hoods, shifters, etc, or answer an easy question about spark plugs or brakes or stereos or waxing your car. Whatever you're interested in. We want participation. We LOVE participation.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

One word posts or a simple smilie as an entire post does not cut it though. Please make them quality/helpful/contributing posts.

yellow
    2002 CETA T/A

I'VE MISSED OUT FOR 3 WEEKS OR SO. I'LL HAVE SOME MAJOR CATCHIN UP TO DO. AAG is my best laugh of the day.

yellow
    2002 CETA T/A

Hey, I got my 10 posts!!

truck

Can't look either
    Waiting for number 10 post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information