Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lambo Doors?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by OH ONE ES ES View Post
    i think this car was on ebay a while back, it's different , but defintly not for fbods. Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    That acually looks good. I would do it, except like spaz said, performance mods first.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Red
    1990 IROC-Z Camaro

Honestly That Camaro doesn't look all that bad. I'm not saying No performance mods.. I have an LS1 already built for the damn car. I'm just trying to figure out something "DIFFERENT" God forbid. The car will be fast before it looks good with Sequential Turbos, I don't really think Lambo doors look like ricer doors, shit Trans AMs have wings but every other ricer you see out there has a wing even though its a front wheel drive car. Like RIMS shit my camaro has stock rims, wtf do i care, but thats the first thing ricer kids get when they buy a new Honda. If I was going for the RICER look, I wouldnt be on this forum and I would be putting clear lens taillights and Neons all over my car.

Red
    1990 IROC-Z Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    Isnt it amazing what some people will think of doing to these cars to make them like ricers?? Go buy a damn civic and lambo the doors on it!!
    And I bet this guy's camaro looks exactly the same as every elses comaros on this site. All blacked out like no one has seen that before. I can't remember a time that I've seen lambo doors or suicide doors on a car. Only at a car show. I'm at a school that deals with High Performance Vehicles and Vehicles all and all with a bunch of other guys and theres one car that has Suicide doors and he graduated a while ago. You know how many Camaros I see everyday that all look the same. They don't look bad by any means but it would be nice to set yourself apart from everyone else. Do something different. No one likes Hondas and if you want to make your american car like a ricer you shouldnt have an american car, but whos to say anything?

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by 'RocOut90 View Post
    And I bet this guy's camaro looks exactly the same as every elses comaros on this site. All blacked out like no one has seen that before. I can't remember a time that I've seen lambo doors or suicide doors on a car. Only at a car show. I'm at a school that deals with High Performance Vehicles and Vehicles all and all with a bunch of other guys and theres one car that has Suicide doors and he graduated a while ago. You know how many Camaros I see everyday that all look the same. They don't look bad by any means but it would be nice to set yourself apart from everyone else. Do something different. No one likes Hondas and if you want to make your american car like a ricer you shouldnt have an american car, but whos to say anything?
    you achieve this by follwowing the saying, "Less is more"...

keep it "Clean and simple", with what you do. keep the mods tasteful. too many people seem to forget this. they think, "Oh this is cool, i gotta do this to my car. it will look awesome." to bad it turns out to FAIL badly...

Lambo doors scream out, "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I TRIED WAY TO HARD TO SET MYSELF APART FROM THE CROWD TO BE DIFFERENT!!!"

do as you please. you asked for opinions and they have been given...

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

From what I heard they add about 100 pounds and they dont seal well

Red
    1990 IROC-Z Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    you achieve this by follwowing the saying, "Less is more"...

keep it "Clean and simple", with what you do. keep the mods tasteful. too many people seem to forget this. they think, "Oh this is cool, i gotta do this to my car. it will look awesome." to bad it turns out to FAIL badly...

Lambo doors scream out, "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I TRIED WAY TO HARD TO SET MYSELF APART FROM THE CROWD TO BE DIFFERENT!!!"

do as you please. you asked for opinions and they have been given...

You're right and a simple "It might look cool" or a "I wouldn't do it to my car" would suffice.

You wouldn't haveto ramble on for a paragraph about how much you hate them. That would at least make since to me. I didn't make this thread to get into some heated debate about people claiming certain things to be RICER or American Muscle. I asked for an OPINION on how the doors might look, I'm not bitching about people giving me the OPINION I didn't want to hear. But its retarted when someone gets on here to tell me I should go buy a RICER and put lambo doors on it and I don't deserve to have a Trans AM. Thats what I call.. Bullsh*t

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Have you seen my car??
    Clue #1 - Its not the one in my avitar
    Clue #2 - My ass has owned and been in more Camaros than your eyes have seen my friend.
    Clue #3 - YOU did open this thread to ask for opinions and I gave mine
    Clue #4 - If you cant take the harsh opinions with the soft ones.... Sell that F-Body and buy yourself a fucking neon.

*hands my soapbox to someone else*

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

...But its retarted when someone gets on here to tell me I should go buy a RICER and put lambo doors on it and I don't deserve to have a Trans AM. Thats what I call.. Bullsh*t
    those words didnt come from me. likewise im not sitting here knowing that what you wrote above was directed towards me either...

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Have you seen my car??
    Clue #1 - Its not the one in my avitar
    Clue #2 - My ass has owned and been in more Camaros than your eyes have seen my friend.
    Clue #3 - YOU did open this thread to ask for opinions and I gave mine
    Clue #4 - If you cant take the harsh opinions with the soft ones.... Sell that F-Body and buy yourself a fucking neon.

*hands my soapbox to someone else*
    hahaha, you're avatar has been my profile pic since i joined back in 2005...

that pic is the only way i would ever put black wheels on my car. black 10-spoke SS rims, otherwise i despise black rims...

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

all black my friend. the polished/chrome lip just ruins the wheel. i love the people who go black center in their attempt at the 'stealth' look. they fail because they still have the polished lip that looks like a thin ring around the wheel...
    Did you black yours out? I think the TT2's are as overdone as the damn berger panel mod. I dont know if Im actually looking for a stealth look or not. I guess when I find what Im looking for I will know it....

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

What the fuck just happened??? I repsonded to your last post and it put it like 5 post up!!

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

hahaha, you're avatar has been my profile pic since i joined back in 2005...

that pic is the only way i would ever put black wheels on my car. black 10-spoke SS rims, otherwise i despise black rims...
    I cant decide on any other rim then the stock SS 10 spokes I have now. I dont know if I want to totally black it out, or do TT2's, TT2's with a black center...... Too many choices. Id like to find a decent set of LE wheels to slap on it.

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

I cant decide on any other rim then the stock SS 10 spokes I have now. I dont know if I want to totally black it out, or do TT2's, TT2's with a black center...... Too many choices. Id like to find a decent set of LE wheels to slap on it.
    all black my friend. the polished/chrome lip just ruins the wheel. i love the people who go black center in their attempt at the 'stealth' look. they fail because they still have the polished lip that looks like a thin ring around the wheel...

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

00 TA PWTR, 98 VertTA NBM
    80 TA BLK, 80 Formula NBM

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    Click for full size
    thats pretty funny

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    That acually looks good. I would do it, except like spaz said, performance mods first.
    I have to agree.

black
    00 T/A

Red
    2000 WS6 M6

A Lambo is hardly a ricer. Just cause some ricers run them, doesn't mean Lambo didn't start it. Hardly rice.

IMO, Lambo doors look terrific on F-bodies.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Now after hearing they weight 100lbs and don't seal, then I will have to say I will never buy them. But I do think that Camaro looks good.

pewter
    1999 camaro ss #4288

how about installing some gull wing doors?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information