Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    C6 H/C/N20

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Im in Orlando, I really dont have any plans for the car right now because I am paying it off at the moment. However I am doing one major thing, and thats putting a magnaflow muffler in place of the SLP resonator...hopefully I wont have a headache anymore when I drive.
    Nice, power and quiet cabin. Smart man.
    Dont worry, as fast as LSX technology is advancing...they will have a billion heads and cam sets for pennies soon. Its like PC's, as soon as you commit to a set up there is a better one on the way. You will have your choice(s).

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    jesus, i should stop hangin on LS1.com. i just can't stand seeing these black Ws.6s. i seriously don't wanna trade my cobra into one and get flamed by entire mustang world over this. what a mean looking machines!!!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    jesus, i should stop hangin on LS1.com. i just can't stand seeing these black Ws.6s. i seriously don't wanna trade my cobra into one and get flamed by entire mustang world over this. what a mean looking machines!!!
    Yeah man the black ones look nasty as can be. I saw my friends coming down the road towards me today and they called and said "dude it looks like its hungry."

Then again..you have a terminator and it would be hard to let that bad boy go.

Yeah man the black ones look nasty as can be. I saw my friends coming down the road towards me today and they called and said "dude it looks like its hungry."

Then again..you have a terminator and it would be hard to let that bad boy go.
    everytime i get in my termy, i hit that gas, it gives a HUGE smle to my face but i was gonna wreck my "TERMINATOR" a couple of times when i saw a black ws6 coming from the other direction. it is like walking on the street hand in hand with wife and seeing a hot chick passing by and you wanna f*ck her and dump the wife. LOL

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

everytime i get in my termy, i hit that gas, it gives a HUGE smle to my face but i was gonna wreck my "TERMINATOR" a couple of times when i saw a black ws6 coming from the other direction. it is like walking on the street hand in hand with wife and seeing a hot chick passing by and you wanna f*ck her and dump the wife. LOL
    Lol its true man. I almost bought a silver WS6 and then one day I saw a black one going down the road and I called the guy with the silver one and said sorry I have to have black. 2 weeks later I got my 02 WS6...I call it "Negrodomus"

Lol its true man. I almost bought a silver WS6 and then one day I saw a black one going down the road and I called the guy with the silver one and said sorry I have to have black. 2 weeks later I got my 02 WS6...I call it "Negrodomus"
    how much are u looking to get for your WS6? how many miles? M6?

C6 H/C/N20

Man, drive what you like, screw flamers. I only flame people when they start first. If you want a WS6, get ya a bad azz black one.

C6 H/C/N20

Smart.... Black is faster too.

Quote Originally Posted by JayplaySS2 View Post
    Man, drive what you like, screw flamers. I only flame people when they start first. If you want a WS6, get ya a bad azz black one.
    I dont know if i would be dissapointed if i would get rid of the cobra and get a WS6. i know i won't run low 11s with just minor bolts and still have that great daily drive feeling but i know for sure i would lower my monthly payments and still have a badass car. however, my monthly payments doesn't bother me at all. only 470 bucks a month

C6 H/C/N20

I dont know if i would be dissapointed if i would get rid of the cobra and get a WS6. i know i won't run low 11s with just minor bolts and still have that great daily drive feeling but i know for sure i would lower my monthly payments and still have a badass car. however, my monthly payments doesn't bother me at all. only 470 bucks a month
    You should do yourself a favor and get a Steggy before you make that decision. $500 and a good email tune from Amazon and I made 531 rwhp and outran my buds Whipple....once anyway. Made the car feel (as a stock DD) the same but WOT... whoa. The scream was even louder, if you were next to it...you were deaf.
    I really got sick of the cam lope in my SS, that and the problems at 90K. Well I really wanted a Cobra too.

You should do yourself a favor and get a Steggy before you make that decision. $500 and a good email tune from Amazon and I made 531 rwhp and outran my buds Whipple....once anyway. Made the car feel (as a stock DD) the same but WOT... whoa. The scream was even louder, if you were next to it...you were deaf.
    I really got sick of the cam lope in my SS, that and the problems at 90K. Well I really wanted a Cobra too.
    what did u run with ported blower? also i think i will need a couple more supproting mods with ported blower, sunch as fuel upgrade, BAB, boost a pump? is that true?

C6 H/C/N20

what did u run with ported blower? also i think i will need a couple more supproting mods with ported blower, sunch as fuel upgrade, BAB, boost a pump? is that true?
    I never ran it. I got kicked off Morosso with an 11.40 with my SS and never went back. I will say with a 1.8 60' I would say 10.90-11.20 at 125-127mph. It was that close to the Whipple car and I only had a BAP/SCT 2400 MAF/2.8 upper only for 16lbs (advised by Steg by the way) run a Gates belt and you are good to go. Amazon even tunes FOR LIFE for a one time $150 charge. I did all kinds of changes and with in a day, Rick retuned it! That was much easier than messing with the KB.

I never ran it. I got kicked off Morosso with an 11.40 with my SS and never went back. I will say with a 1.8 60' I would say 10.90-11.20 at 125-127mph. It was that close to the Whipple car and I only had a BAP/SCT 2400 MAF/2.8 upper only for 16lbs (advised by Steg by the way) run a Gates belt and you are good to go. Amazon even tunes FOR LIFE for a one time $150 charge. I did all kinds of changes and with in a day, Rick retuned it! That was much easier than messing with the KB.
    my buddy home ported his blower and made 492/513 maybe i should ask him to port my blower.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

All this cobra talk makes me want one that much more....

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Hey not to hijack but it has to do with a cobra. This guy at school has a '99 cobra with stock manifolds, no cats, h-pipe, and flowmaster 40's. God damn this thing sounds good , he also has a JLT CAI, steeda underdrive pullys, hypertech programmer and a short thro shifter. he also has a set of 4.10s in the trunk waiting to go in.

question is what kind of chance do i stand if we raced, he is cool as hell and i dunno if it'll happen but what if???
    2002 Z28 M6, Suncoast Creations ram air, port/polish TB w/ bypass and bumpstop, heater hose mod, stainless steel long tubes, ORY w/ dual cutouts, Magnaflow, BMR SFC, UMI Torque Arm, LS7 clutch w/ drill mod, Pro 5.0 w/ Lous short stick, MSD wires, 4.10s, good maintenancehttp://www.fquick.com/blue02z

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    I swear you would never regret it. power wise great car. i think looks mean as hell but i always wanted to have an LS1 even before i bought any mustang.

i have met a few people who have traded their LS1s into cobras and they are like that they would never go back!

GO FOR IT, TRADE THAT THING INTO ONE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    Hey not to hijack but it has to do with a cobra. This guy at school has a '99 cobra with stock manifolds, no cats, h-pipe, and flowmaster 40's. God damn this thing sounds good , he also has a JLT CAI, steeda underdrive pullys, hypertech programmer and a short thro shifter. he also has a set of 4.10s in the trunk waiting to go in.

question is what kind of chance do i stand if we raced, he is cool as hell and i dunno if it'll happen but what if???
    you > him

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

you > him
    thanks doodad, what kind of power do you think he has, he said factory was rated at 320 but all that legal bs...

how close of a race do you think it would be??

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    They are alot of fun. Every one should try one out. Variety is good.

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    thanks doodad, what kind of power do you think he has, he said factory was rated at 320 but all that legal bs...

how close of a race do you think it would be??
    i think you should beat him be 3-4 maybe 5 cars! he is probably making like 290ish rwhp maybe 300rwhp. and still a 13 sec car if u ask me and you should be high-mid 12 sec car.

go race him and trust me, you should get him but driver makes a big difference.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information