Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

TTT

Jeff

rickyhaiber
    Very interested...would be willing to make a deal if the car is still for sale...I need to get my '94 Cobra sold first...but very interested....are there and mechanical problems or any problems at all with the car? Let me know and we'll work a deal out...thanks....Ricky Haiber

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhaiber
    Very interested...would be willing to make a deal if the car is still for sale...I need to get my '94 Cobra sold first...but very interested....are there and mechanical problems or any problems at all with the car? Let me know and we'll work a deal out...thanks....Ricky Haiber
    Email sent. Thanks for interest.

Jeff

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

TTT

Jeff

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

TTT

Jeff

iTrader
    good luck selling dude but that is a little sketchy when you only have it for 3 months and then sell it, obviously something is wrong that you're selling it that soon after you bought it, if I bought a car like that for the price you did I would do so knowing that I'm keeping it, because when it comes down to it a car like that with all the mods is only going to be worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and I don't think anyone is going to pay what you're asking, especially when you can get a modded ls1 f-body for that, anyways good luck with the sale.

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Quote Originally Posted by ptroy
    good luck selling dude but that is a little sketchy when you only have it for 3 months and then sell it, obviously something is wrong that you're selling it that soon after you bought it, if I bought a car like that for the price you did I would do so knowing that I'm keeping it, because when it comes down to it a car like that with all the mods is only going to be worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and I don't think anyone is going to pay what you're asking, especially when you can get a modded ls1 f-body for that, anyways good luck with the sale.
    Well I had planned on holding onto it for a while, however some things have came up that force me to sell. It's too much free cash in the car sitting in storage for 3+ months when I could use the money now.

Jeff

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

TTT................The gentlemen who was going to buy it was unable to come up the money all of a sudden. $11,500 and I'll still pay half the shipping costs.

Jeff

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Well after being jerked around since the day after Thanksgiving and allowing this kid to put $8K down and I'd ship the car to him and sign over title with there still being a balance of $3500 due (to be paid in a timely fashion), I finally got a hold of his Grandfather who said this kid was not going through with what his Grandfather wanted him to do for him to buy the car, it's still for sale. I will extend the same offer of putting $$ down and I will ship the car and sign over title with a signed bill of sale clearly stating how there is a remaining balance due to be paid in a timely fashion. Best reasonable offer will take this show piece, for I am in DESPERATE need of the money. Title is free and clear and sitting here in my office. I will be in and out all day, so PLEASE contact me at 608-358-4368.

Jeffrey

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

TTT. $10K takes this car and I am more than willing to work with you regarding payment. Please call 608-358-4368.

Jeffrey

iTrader

black
    pontiac transam ram air

Cool '94 Supercharged TA GT, M6, 24K miles, MINT

you now it kills me when you set people straight on there bullshit ridicules offer made to OR to anyone when you have a awesome car for sale and some dipstick make a insulting offer then they get offended when you give them a high hard one around the head to see if they have any brain in there skulls [B[COLOR="Black"]](BlackCTS-V)[/COLOR][/B] good come back on this kid offer to you on this hell of a car (BLWN94LT1) got a good one for you blackcts-V hey (BlackCTS-V) it look like you are looking for a very good buy, Black answer yes I'm looking for a ver good buy (BLWN94LT1) answers okay you really are looking for a good buy & ( BlackCTS-V ) answers yes i told you I'm looking for a good buy , so you (BLWN94LT1 ) get up and answer okay , then shake (BlackCTS-V) Hand & say in Very loud voive so everyone can hear , You are looking for a good buy so .

GOOD BYE & JUST WALK AWAY .

NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME OR ENERGY ON PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A GOOD BYE LOL HA HA HA HA .

LISTEN to LIVE & LEARN TO LISTEN

TAKE IT FROM ONE WHO KNOW YOU CAN TAKE THIS TO THE BANK!!

P.S A CAR IS WORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO pay FOR IT SO NEVER EVER SETTLE FOR LESS PERIOD SOMEONE WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR OR AT LEASE CLOSE TO IT BOOTSTRAP ON TIGHT HA HA !!!!!

PEACE

HECTOR P

Email ANY AND ALL REPONSES TO email: zrbcolor63@msn.com
    I am one who love to take smartass people's brains and EAT them for breakfast, lunch , brunch , dinner & a late night snack is a metaphor
    Last edited by perezh4227; 12-17-2005 at 10:23 PM.

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Quote Originally Posted by perezh4227
    you now it kills me when you set people straight on there bullshit ridicules offer made to OR to anyone when you have a awesome car for sale and some dipstick make a insulting offer then they get offended when you give them a high hard one around the head to see if they have any brain in there skulls [B[COLOR="Black"]](BlackCTS-V)[/COLOR][/B] good come back on this kid offer to you on this hell of a car (BLWN94LT1) got a good one for you blackcts-V hey (BlackCTS-V) it look like you are looking for a very good buy, Black answer yes I'm looking for a ver good buy (BLWN94LT1) answers okay you really are looking for a good buy & ( BlackCTS-V ) answers yes i told you I'm looking for a good buy , so you (BLWN94LT1 ) get up and answer okay , then shake (BlackCTS-V) Hand & say in Very loud voive so everyone can hear , You are looking for a good buy so .

GOOD BYE & JUST WALK AWAY .

NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME OR ENERGY ON PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A GOOD BYE LOL HA HA HA HA .

LISTEN to LIVE & LEARN TO LISTEN

TAKE IT FROM ONE WHO KNOW YOU CAN TAKE THIS TO THE BANK!!

P.S A CAR IS WORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO pay FOR IT SO NEVER EVER SETTLE FOR LESS PERIOD SOMEONE WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR OR AT LEASE CLOSE TO IT BOOTSTRAP ON TIGHT HA HA !!!!!

PEACE

HECTOR P

Email ANY AND ALL REPONSES TO email: zrbcolor63@msn.com
    I am one who love to take smartass people's brains and EAT them for breakfast, lunch , brunch , dinner & a late night snack is a metaphor
    Thanks. Car is still for sale and immaculate in every way possible at an absolute STEAL!!!

Jeff

iTrader
    still for sale? would you be willing to take $9,000 for it, everything work ok? what needs attention?

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Quote Originally Posted by ptroy
    still for sale? would you be willing to take $9,000 for it, everything work ok? what needs attention?
    Thanks for the offer, but $9K will not take the car. I'll do $9K and you can take the car and I'll sign over title, but there will be a written agreement to for me to be paid $1000 within 90 days.

Jeffrey

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Well, the car is now sold :judge: I would like to thank everyone for their input, compliments and interest. I don't know when I'll be able to have another F-Body as a result of my recent DUI, but I look forward to getting another one.

Jeffrey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information