black
    03 sierra denali

sts rear mount turbo or kenne belle.

i have a 03 sierra denali and i was looking into putting a power adder on and i wanted to see what you guy's thought would be best it's my daily driver until i get a t/a i want to run one 13.99 time slip and that will be the last time she will hit the track . i don't want to do cam, heads just the turbo set up on 5 lbs of boost or a kenne belle on 8 psi i am torn i think each was there pro's and con's i like the whine of the kenne belle but like the idea of having a turbo truck at the same time. I know the kenne bell will be more costly in the long run so could you guys help me out . I have ran a 15.6 at the track bone stock.

black
    04 silverado

magnuson supercharger, will keep your waranty if you still have it, but they are a great roots designed blower w/ a water to air cooler inside the unit, and they have a bypass that allows air to go around the blower when you aren't pressing the go pedal, that equals better gas mileage. They kind of remaind me of a roush charger, but for chevy. Also they have a very flat power curve.
    turbos put extra strain on your exhaust valves do to back pressure and heat. But with a s/c, you would want to consider upgrading your exhaust to let out the extra air from boost. Although with a turbo, the kit comes w/ an upgraded exhaust, but you still have alot of back pressure.
    I recomend the magnuson s/c with dynatech lt's, magnaflow cat back, and smaller pulleys along w/ a custom program, should put you at around 500hp to the crank easy
    s/c-$5,000
    exhaust-$2,000
    pulleys and tune-$800
    Last edited by shabysurf; 12-11-2006 at 09:54 AM.

Thread Information