Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

I get the same feeling as Knight

Quote Originally Posted by RedSuperSport View Post
    That's a great car, I want one

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    it's what I was choosing between when I bought my T/A, looking for a white vert right now. Only reason I bought the T/A was the t tops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    That won't sound any less like an American muscle car.
    the exhaust on a catted terminator is exactly what I want no rasp garbage and decent tone instead of just load and deep
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadFarmer View Post
    Eh, I don't think I completely agree with that. Yeh modular motors still sound american, but they have a very different and distinct sound when compared to a pushrod motor. I actually like the sound of a 4V more than my LS1, cleaner and more refined in my opinion. I can see why OP made that decision
    exactly, it's not a ferrari but I can't afford the insurance on those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    The OP stated he wanted a more European sound, and even posted clips of what he liked. Last time I checked, a Termi didn't have that sound. While it doesn't sound the same as a LS motor, sbc, sbf, ect., it does still sound like an American V8. To me, the OP's post seemed more to try to get people upset. It would be like saying, " I have a Harley, but I want it to sound like a crotch rocket. Oh well, I'll just sell it and buy a West Coast chopper." Maybe I'm wrong. It just doesn't add up to me though.
    not at all. Why would any one want to make people mad at them? European cars DO have v8's in some, they still sound completely different then American pushrod v8's. SO it would be more like having a Harley and wanting it to sound like an Indian or Triumph.

Also I don't get the immature post and people that seem offended? It's not like I said anything disrespectful all I asked is if there was a way to make me fall in love with my car body and soul.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

I guess most people don't understand why someone would buy a car, fully well knowing how it sounded and why, and then ask how to make it sound entirely different. Then after some discussion, go on to state that the purchase of a Termi would satisfy them. The Termi is a fine car, much respected. I've toyed with the idea of getting one. Why not buy one in he first place though? The option of t-tops wouldn't keep me from getting one, if it fit everything else I wanted. On a site dedicated to enthusiasts of LSx cars, your statements could be considered suspect. As to why anyone would want to make people mad at them, just ask any mod about trolls. I don't understand it myself, but some people seem to have nothing better to do.

I've had this car since 2005 taste change. I used to love how it sounded now just eh I want something that sounds nicer instead of mean.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information