Thread: Few questions.

Red w/ silver Stripes
    2000 WS6 6 Speed

Thumbs up Few questions.

Today was my first day on the site and i like it (Probably make it my new spot when im not in the shop lol) just had a few questions? First i have noticed that i can't post in the general/off topic section? Second if im going to spend a lot of time here is there a way to contribute/support the site? With that been said it's a great site. I not just been a shop owner or tech and spending 10 yrs in the army i also am a coder (html, c+, cqc+) I own a few vb sites (gaming, coding) and help a lot of sites out with programming, coding, template mods, and add-ons so if you or anyone else has any questions please feel free to ask. Alright thats all i got for now. Once again great site and i will be seeing you in the forums..

2000 WS6 6 Speed, LT's, ORY, Magnaflow Catback, LS6 Intake, Spec 3+, Volant twin Cone cai, Tuned By Bluecat. Heads and Cam undecided.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Joined yesterday and already have 56 posts... you got busy and quick!!

The reason you can't post in the AAG off topic section is because that forum requires at least 10 posts (which you already have) AND to be a member for at least 10 days. So you have a little time before you'll be able to pop in there.

I was going to say enjoy the rest of what this site offers, but it appears you already have!! Welcome.

Red w/ silver Stripes
    2000 WS6 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Joined yesterday and already have 56 posts... you got busy and quick!!

The reason you can't post in the AAG off topic section is because that forum requires at least 10 posts (which you already have) AND to be a member for at least 10 days. So you have a little time before you'll be able to pop in there.

I was going to say enjoy the rest of what this site offers, but it appears you already have!! Welcome.
    Thanks for the welcome. I have some knowledge on gm after working at the dealer before joining the army and owning my own lsx performance shop. Plus they paid for me to take all ase certs lol yes i try to help everyone out that i can. I had around 12,000 post on tech before my previous deployment but got fed up with a few things over there lol. Thats why i moved over here. Anyway thanks for responded and hope to see you in the forums.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Welcome! Good to have another tech savvy member join the regular posters on here.

Red w/ silver Stripes
    2000 WS6 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Welcome! Good to have another tech savvy member join the regular posters on here.
    lol Thanks for the welcome

Thread Information