Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    but id rather run W server 08
    Oh Hell yeah!!

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SINISTER-TA View Post
    Well...just today...Vista has crashed my computer for the 3rd time in 2 months. It has nothing to do about knowing how to use it. It was an automatic update from microsoft I received last night. When it installed on restart it crashed my system. Like I said before, this was the tird time it has happened. I'm really sick of having to do a system recovery and losing all my saved files. I fucking hate Vista!
    It has to do with you being retarded. The ONLY time I have crashed vista is because of my stupidity. My sister has a laptop that has 512mb of RAM that I installed vista for her. Guess what? Its been perfect. Oh all my friends dont have a problem and prefer it. Hmm I wonder right? Vista MUST be shitty.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    It has to do with you being retarded. The ONLY time I have crashed vista is because of my stupidity. My sister has a laptop that has 512mb of RAM that I installed vista for her. Guess what? Its been perfect. Oh all my friends dont have a problem and prefer it. Hmm I wonder right? Vista MUST be shitty.
    i dont know if using retarded is necessary..but i would agree its not vista...i bet it is a hardware issue

U-R-Sofa-King-Retarded SINISTER-TA's Avatar

NBM
    2002 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    Well...since you're such a fucking computer whisperer, you can come suck my computers dick and maybe it will finally work properly. When it crashes though...you'll have to suck my retarded balls when I tell you, told you so.

It never fails...always some fucking homo comes out thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

98' trans am

Well...since you're such a fucking computer whisperer, you can come suck my computers dick and maybe it will finally work properly. When it crashes though...you'll have to suck my retarded balls when I tell you, told you so.

It never fails...always some fucking homo comes out thinking he's smarter than everyone else.
    does it blue screen when you crash? or does it just crash? also what is the update you do ? ..the system restore will never fix your problem when crashes happen most of the time by itself ...since it rolls back the updates...but if drivers are responsible then the condition still exists...try going to windows update and going under the optional updates..and see if there are any new drivers..also look to upgrade your video card drivers to the newest version..that and nic drivers are the usual suspects

U-R-Sofa-King-Retarded SINISTER-TA's Avatar

NBM
    2002 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    does it blue screen when you crash? or does it just crash? also what is the update you do ? ..the system restore will never fix your problem when crashes happen most of the time by itself ...since it rolls back the updates...but if drivers are responsible then the condition still exists...try going to windows update and going under the optional updates..and see if there are any new drivers..also look to upgrade your video card drivers to the newest version..that and nic drivers are the usual suspects
    Well it hasn't crashed since the last system restore that I did about two weeks ago. I did some research and seems that a driver update that micrsoft was sending out was the cause of this and supposedly they quickly rectified the problem. So I don't if this was that was it or not. It always did it after an automatic update from microsoft when it prompted the computer to restart.
    Last edited by SINISTER-TA; 04-09-2009 at 04:59 AM.

98' trans am

Well it hasn't crashed since the last system restore that I did about two weeks ago. I did some research and seems that a driver update that micrsoft was sending out was the cause of this and supposedly they quickly rectified the problem. So I don't if this was that was it or not. It always did it after an automatic update from microsoft when it prompted the computer to restart.
    figured it would be a driver issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information