Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by UKXK189 View Post
    My wife is not allowed to drive my car. She calls it a Camaro, and thinks that a car is a car is a car. Unless of course it's the 68 or whatever year it is blue Stingray that she's wanted since she was a kid. And since she thinks my T/A is "just a car" there are always arguements whenever I spend money on it. I do let my parents drive it on occasion though, since both have owned 60's and 70's muscle cars at one time or another. Other than them, no one else is allowed to drive it, and my sister in law and her husband aren't even allowed to sit in it at all. I'm afraid they'll break my seats or kill the suspension.
    omg! how do you confuse a bird for a camaro, especially the ws6, there is no comparison to a plain ole camaro,... send her to pontiac school!

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

if i had a GF id let her drive it, but shed have to know how to drive stick, i wouldnt teach her on it. but shed have to earn it... real good... haha.

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

Quote Originally Posted by trixysrace11 View Post
    omg! how do you confuse a bird for a camaro, especially the ws6, there is no comparison to a plain ole camaro,... send her to pontiac school!
    Trixy,
    there are some girls that care for the car, love the car and I would have no problem letting drive.... however you girls are the rarity. and we very much appreciate that you exist and wish there were more of you.

The last girl i went out with was standing there with me when i saw a WS6 go by red, t-tops out. and i said now that's my dream car give me the car keys to anything reasonable and i'll pick that... she chastised me for it. so no matter what happens with her in the future.. she doesn't drive it. she is probabally a safer and definitley has a better driving record than me. but no respect/love for the car.

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am

OK I got one for you guys/gals

Summer 2003 just got back from overseas deployment and had been shopping for a LS1/T-56 car for about a yr and a half. Looked at probably about 15-20 of them before I found the one I bought. 1999 Pewter TA 53K on the clock and walked out with it for 11,300. Less then a month goes by and I talk the car from texas to South Dakota for vaction. On the way back I let my GF at the time drive what should have been the last 180-150 miles. She can drive a stick, car was completely stock and it was late at night with not traffic. I had been driving for about 15hr and fell asleep in the passenger seat. what felt like 15 minutes later I wake up to screaming and her hand slamming into my chest. Opened my eyes up to see a black bull standing in the middle of the highway at 3 am and we were heading right for it. She tried to avoid it but still ended up clipping the legs out from under it and up and over the car it went.

Now believe it or not the car was not totaled, and there was NO FRAME DAMAGE. approx. 7800 in damages was the est from insurance company.

Had not even made the first payment yet. It was actually due the day after the wreck. LOL

Well I still ended up marrying the girl, we have been married for a little over 4 yrs now but she is ABSOLUTLY NEVER ALLOWED TO DRIVE THE CAR AGAIN.

For peeps that question this I got pics of the car, day after wreck.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

yup i do...i also let my friends drive it..i really dont give a fack..its a 98 trans am ..plus its a car..

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by stevenm357 View Post
    Trixy,
    there are some girls that care for the car, love the car and I would have no problem letting drive.... however you girls are the rarity. and we very much appreciate that you exist and wish there were more of you.

The last girl i went out with was standing there with me when i saw a WS6 go by red, t-tops out. and i said now that's my dream car give me the car keys to anything reasonable and i'll pick that... she chastised me for it. so no matter what happens with her in the future.. she doesn't drive it. she is probabally a safer and definitley has a better driving record than me. but no respect/love for the car.
    ive loved all 3 of my birds .. my very first was just a plain ole bird, 1980,.. but it was my first one, and i kept exactly one year to the date of purchase, traded it and bought my very first brand spankin new car, which was an 1985 bird ...again, just a plain ole bird, but this one was the love of my life,.. i drove that car from 1985 til about 2 yrs ago, the first motor survived til 330,000 miles,.. then the entrie car was revamped new paint, new interior, new wheels, new trans, everything, you name it,.. it was new,.. then i found my 2000 t/a and eventually ended up sellin the 85 bird for 2100.

Silver
    1995 Trans Am

yup, 100% she is into and respects the birds as much as i do! either 1 i own at this time or anyone i may own in the future. plus it is hot as hell to see a beautiful woman driving a BADASS car!!!

Red
    02 WS6 Trans Am

I had a 73 T/A w/455-SD which would have run circles around my WS6 and I let my gf drive that, but I was 17 and well you know!!!. I am older and wiser now and try not let those drives drive me. So now the gf would have to prove to me the kind of driver she is, in her own car. If her car is beat up (inside or out) then it would be a positve NOOO!!!

Black on black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

6 years with the car, 4 year with the girl and she has driven it one time. Not that she is a bad driver and I would let her if she wanted to. She is just scared of what could happen and she has never driven a rwd car much. As for the one time she had to drive it. Way to much sun, shots, and beer at the US Nationals for me.

Impounded

white
    1999 trans am

man my girl has been on my ass for 4 days about calling her a sissy. so for the sake of the booty im missing out on ........ she drives like a champ

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by slimm4357 View Post
    man my girl has been on my ass for 4 days about calling her a sissy. so for the sake of the booty im missing out on ........ she drives like a champ
    lmao!!!!

Silver
    2002 Trans Am

ive only let her drive once and it was on a empty straight street near her house

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information