jcs20001

V6 to LS1 swap Help

Rate this Entry
I have a question i'm doing a 3800 v6 to a LS1 swap. I know I Know (it's cheeper to just buy a z28 or SS) but me and my wife are to attacked to the car it has to much sentimental value to us. This is my first camaro. Its the car me and my wife took on our first date. And shes pretty much told me that if i sell it i'll be sleeping on the couch for the rest of my life . So doing a engine Swap is my only option. Now my best friend is a auto body mechanic and the smartest guy i know when it comes to cars. But less face it nobody knows everything and i've found having all the info i can saves me on trips to the drug store for asprin because i'm scratching my head trying to figure out what to do next. So if any of yall can help me i need to figure out what parts ill need, what parts will change over, and any little tricks you may know that will help me make this as painless as possible. i thank you for your input .. and so will my couch lol.

Submit "V6 to LS1 swap Help" to Digg Submit "V6 to LS1 swap Help" to del.icio.us Submit "V6 to LS1 swap Help" to StumbleUpon Submit "V6 to LS1 swap Help" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Actual information for my car blog. I am a newbie in writing blogs so need to have some improvements in it. From college study, I can suggest writing service guys who helped me to write my residency statement not so long time ago. P, S they helped me hundreds of times. They are pros in writing and proofreading and I often use their help when I want to get a high score. I think such services are great options for students. Luckily they have affordable prices and I use their help anytime I need it.
    Reading review on http://topwriting.services/reviews/ivypanda-review about Ivypanda's scholarship gave me confidence in its authenticity. The review's analysis helped me understand the scholarship's significance in supporting students' dreams.
    Thank you so much for your help, I will try to figure it out and I think they will help me with that.
    I've recently come across education software development services, and it's a game-changer for the world of learning. With the increasing experts in the EdTech niche reliance on digital tools in education, the development of custom software tailored to the unique needs of educators and students is crucial. These services can provide interactive and engaging learning experiences, making education more accessible and effective. I'm excited to delve into this field and explore how education software can shape the future of learning.
    清晰的逻辑结构和语法表达也是一个成功的英文论文代写 [url]https://www.lxws.net/yingwenlunwen.html[/url] 的重要因素。我们需要确保我们的Essay具有良好的结构和逻辑,以便读者能够更好地理解我们的观点和论证。