Conversation Between bhunter0830 and freaky57fast

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Where have you been? Haven't heard from you in awhile.
  2. Thanks, I'll check them out.
  3. That's going to look amazing man! Yes complete collision in Gaylord did the fiber glass hood on my ram for decent price and its very nice I'll text a picture no orange peel look or nothing.
  4. Sounds good. Know a good painter? I need a hood painted.
  5. Day late dollar short I was just over there with my heads to test them I get paid tomorrow so I'm getting the girlfriend a gun. Might be able to next week though.
  6. If you're over in TC tomorrow evening stop by and visit the group of us that gets together around 5:30/6:00 behind Potters Bakery off of Hall and Garland.
  7. I talk that back I may go now if I can find someone to work that weekend I may have found a new manager
  8. I will not be able to things are starting to get busy at the store and I lost a manager just recently so I'm putting in like 65+ hours. On the bright side I've got my car back and the 3.73s kick serious ass
  9. Going to the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk, OH?
  10. In etc is where he went on the mustang. I was thinking of going to etc for my dyno tune after I get the/c/I tb set in the car but might just do a frost sounds like
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast