Conversation Between tep98ws6 and Numba1TA

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. i haven't seen them, literally, since March since they are always at their lake. i was talking about her a few days ago, i miss seeing her. i graduated may of '10 and have been working at a performance shop in st peters, always learning
  2. yep went to summit, class of 06 I just seen her on our last float trip and we were talkin and brought u up. U still learning how to tune?
  3. megan pillman? yes her boyfriend & mine have been friends a long time so that makes us automatic friends! i assume you went to rockwood?
  4. was that megan p in one of you pictures? I graduated with her
  5. powdercoating! how do you do that? I have a bud that owns a shop that does that kind of stuff and was wanting him to hook it up for me but guess you know how to do it all. So what kind of heater did u decide to go with? Yeah I to canr wait to clean the bitch up and run it at the track.
  6. nothin really. powdercoating my intake/rail, installing headers and thats about it other than tuning and scrubbing the bad bitch down heaters are a god-send, let me tell you.
  7. oh yeah what you be doing to your bird? I was wanting to get a heater to but havent been able to decide between a gas or propane one.
  8. oh yeah what you be doing to your bird? I was wanting to get a heater to but havent been able to decide between a gas or propane one.
  9. It is haha. Me either, this snow is for the birds. I just got a hold of a heater so I can finish my car for spring
  10. 5% thats gotta be tuff at night. cop chased me down and said it was mirred and 27%. oh well. now ive got reason to make it black :P im tired of all this snow and just ready for spring
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast