Conversation Between 02transamce and Musclecargt71

8 Visitor Messages

1. thanks for the info! I really haven't looked into those yet since I've been so busy with other stuff. The cars at the frame shop now......but I'll prolly look on ebay, or here to compare. I was just in the parts section the other day and saw a bumper cover for sale for $275....can't remember if it included shipping or not
  2. i also have been searching for a good price on front bumper cover,this is the best i have come up with.http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/catalog/frameset.cfm let me know if you find on cheaper.
  3. thanks for the tip....i've got all the body panels except for the front bumper cover
  4. there is a salvage yard in calera,al that specializes in 93-02 f-bodies.1-205-668-1169 billy graham's camaro.good guy to deal with,got a left headlamp wiring pigtail from him in march.
  5. Its going alright so far. I've been going on it for a week now, but the problem is that I wasn't the one who took the car apart. They had just put the engine back in the car so it was up to me to re-wire everything and ive never owned an ls1 so its been quite the experience. Having to run to the junk yard for bolts and such because I can't find the right ones lol....but it will be nice when done
  6. m6 ceta is rare,hope you don't have a hard time doing the resto.
  7. The car was hit in the drivers side front.....was owned by the head guy at a Pontiac dealership here in Michigan so i bought it to restore. 46k miles M6
  8. damn,what happened to that ceta?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8