Conversation Between BLK2KSS and 99ss

9 Visitor Messages

1. depends on if i have tires on them or not? but a new set like this is 599 plus shipping an i have a brand new front one that just came in the mail that cost me 163 now i need 4 tires and im going with nittos or toyos so there going to be pricey back is going to be 315x30x18 front are 255x35x17
  2. Unfortunatly right now is a bad time with me money wise. Give me a couple months at most and if you still wanna sell em ill most likely buy em as long as the price is right. How much would you want for em?
  3. i ordered a new rim if i get them on and dont like them you still wanting to buy them? im in tulsa Oklahoma at 74145
  4. haha NO but i can get one new one for $12? shipped an everything but then i got ti get to tires then it would b a full set but yeah if i sell them soon ill let you know
  5. well when u get rid of those rims let me know and i might take em off ur hands for ya... $18 ok? haha
  6. yeah my buddy said he was gonna sell it, so i was like ill give u 18. he said ok then he found out how much its worth and was pissed. its all good i guess, i more than paid em back in labor on his car with a cluch, slave, master cylinder replacment and many other lil things.
  7. your lucky because those grills are like 320 bucks if i were your friend i would have put the brill grill over that one an yeah the rim thing happen before i got it was from the owner before me i want a new set i dont like these to much
  8. thanks, can u believe i picked up the grill for $18 from a friend of mine who went with a billet grill!... man that sucks about the rim... looks like u got c6's, ive got c5's. urs look way better though with that dish! i wanna get some new ones for mine
  9. yeah weve got the same but i have to get one new one from the guy i bought it from look at my album yours looks clean to with the ss grill an clear blinker/park light
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9