Conversation Between Mr. Luos and bluehawk2000

4 Visitor Messages

1. Now I put my packet in to get redeployed period to south africa, egypt(peace keeping mission) to kuwait for running convey's from Iraq to kuwait to pull all equipment from there to kuwait. So I am tired of this civilian bullshit, I would rather be treated like shit in the army than I would in the civilian world cause I still won't loose my job as a soldier....
  2. I know the feeling brother man, I have been setting up my college, and plus put my packet in to get redeployed cause this civilian situation is not cutting it what so ever, so I put my packet in earlier this year went into trainning for 6 months then they cut my orders cause they didn't need me.
  3. She is laying in my bed watching Bolt. Everything has been great with her!! I am....surviving. Dropped out of school, only to change schools. Ready for a career....sick of this crappy ass job and busting my ass to make decent money.
  4. Mr. luos how is your daughter doing, also thanks for the like on that post I had over 6 months ago cause I got a warning from that bullshit which she gets on bitching about way down the road bitching about.It is a major reason I haven't been on here cause I miss our other forum lol, but how has life been treating you...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4