Conversation Between MrMasterCraft and SexyWS6Mama

7 Visitor Messages

1. Wow, hadn't realized you replied, must've had a glitch on my computer. MasterCrafts are probably the most expensive out of all the wakeboarding boats, which is why I settled for a 98 ProStar 190 with no payments as opposed to a new one and making payments. MC just ended up signing a contract with some wakeboarding tour so hopefully I'll be able to catch a few events. I can't wait for summer!
  2. I'm from Texas, ride at Belton lake. Yeah, winter now, so focus back on WS6......but patiently waiting for summer again.
  3. yeah, that was the pay it forward shawn hyperlite board
  4. if I had money for a mastercraft I would get one.
  5. I've seen more than a few Mobious boats on my lake here in Lake Anna, VA. Not sure where you are, but on my lake I usually ride on Contrary Creek & pick a day during the week to go out since its PACKED on the weekends between memorial day & labor day. BUT its winter now and time to focus on modding the Z, I hate being near stock. Thats a VERY nice looking WS6, almost as nice lookin as the owner
  6. I moved from Ski Natique to Moomba Mobius LOL I have ridden Obrien and LF but haven't tried Ronix. I love my LF; but wouldn't mind trying the Ronix. Good to hear from another wakeboarder/car enthusiast! Where do you ride?
  7. Wakeboarding eh? You're riding the right board, but chasing the wrong wake ;-) Anyways, I'm riding a Hyperlite 143 and it's got plenty of pop for me, especially behind the MasterCraft. Ever thought about changing over to a Ronix? Buddy of mine tells me they're easier to maneuver off the wake
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7