Conversation Between 00z28bubba and karpetcm

10 Visitor Messages

1. i just gotta clean out the garage better then i can redo it. it was simple and easy i just had to keep from sanding too much or i would have had to sand it to the material. but white lettering is a must. you said you had picked up a rolled vynil letter filling right? if so where did you find them?
  2. taking my car tomorow to a body shop to get an estimate as to how much they'll charge me to paint the rear panel. Its a friend of the family so he wont charge much i hope lol. I agree with u though if ur gonna do it then do it right, so if u have to to re touch it to make it look perfect then thats what i would do. R u going to do the white lettering or polished once ur done with the paint work.
  3. the rear tail light panel looks awesome while clean lol. im gonna get pics when i can. i just have to redo it because some junk from the garage got into the paint while drying. its just one of those anal thing that just irk the hell out of me and will continue to do so until i fix it lol. but i highly suggest it.
  4. http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm
    Got it from that guy. I ordered mine a bit longer then the one he sends out because its easier to navigate and less room for error, but unless you got a good eye i would get the regular length because the longer one i got is harder to match up to get the right SLANT to the stripes. Either way let me know how it goes
  5. where by chance did you end up finding the grand sport stripes???
  6. i think im gonna go the same way you are looking at get an extra panel then do the mod to see if i like it or not though. some things just dont feel right when they are done and i dont want to have to mix and match whites due to the fact that there are like 5 arctic whites and i dont know if they have different manufacturer numbers.
  7. The ones i just put on are domed vinyl which was thick and very easy to go on and fairly cheap considering the acrylic ones. Im bidding on a black panel right now, i do agree with you im not a fan of flat black either and many people who have done flat black due gloss later. When your done with yours post some pics id like to see how it comes out.
  8. thanks. personally i like the berger panel but i am not a fan of the flat black. i plan on doing it gloss black but if you fill in the letters dont do vynil letterings. try to see if you can find some solid inserts to put in there. maybe the vynil ones i ended up with were cheap but i am not a big fan of them at all. i like the gs stripes alot though. do you have them on both sides or just one.
  9. Thanks, that helps out and ill check it out for sure. I really want to do a berger style rear panel but not sure if i should do that or just put the black lettering instead. After i figure that out im gonna upgrade the front head lights by the way your car looks really nice man good job on the mods.
  10. hit up ebay and search 98-02 camaro halos. they have whole kits with headlights and corner lenses. they go from 100-200 on there. easily installed though you just gotta make sure you align them correctly to make them work good or look good on the car.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10