Conversation Between Y2KArcticSS and Badass WS6

6 Visitor Messages

1. Okmulgee itself is garbage. The lake and park are nice though. Nice winding roads, recently repaved. A LOT of jet boats during the summer, I would take the family for a drive through in the Camaro with the tops off, give a rev to the jet boat guys and get ridiculous revs back. It was pretty cool.
  2. No prob, man.

I understand. I had to sell my '99 Z a couple years ago to take care of some more important stuff also. Hated to but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Hopefully you get another soon.

Cool. Never been there. Pretty cool park? Have a lake or anything there? Not to familiar with Okmulgee, passed through it on 75 a couple times but that's it.

Bronson.
  3. In response to your picture message, thanks! Wish I could have kept the car, but life happens. I will have another soon enough. The picture was taken at Okmulgee State Park.
  4. Back in the day, the F-body guys would also meet up at Sonic at 48th & Memorial....keep in my that was back in 2007, so I'm not sure now. The OKC guys on this site were forming up a car club recently, WICKEDLS1 and jrbonds would know more about that than I would.
  5. Unfortunately I've been out of the Tulsa scene for quite a while. Work keeps me busy, and I recently sold my car (I will have another at some point). Your best bet is to hit up Tulsa Raceway Park for Midnight Drags or Test n Tune. There used to be quite a few F-body guys in attendance.
  6. Hey what's up?

I noticed you're from Tulsa, as am I. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction towards local F-Body meets/cruises in this area.

I'd love to get together(introduced to other fellow local F-Body enthusiasts) and check out some other local F-Body owners. I thought maybe you knew of a few..

Thanks,
    Bronson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6