Conversation Between Spikito and reaper ws6

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. was going on bro, send me your number if you want dude, mine is (903) 570-2145 wen ever you want to go cruse hit me up, ill try to get some of my friends with f-bodies to join us
  2. yeah dude.i'm sorry my spelling is horrible wen i type it with my phone lolz
  3. you mean hastings?
  4. naw i could't say... idk them but dis saturday were going to be out again at the same spot hangstins parkin lot..matter a fact every saturday at 10 were there..so fell free to stop by
  5. I was out last night some, ran into a black T/A and a silver Z with black rims, on Grande....we had a little fun...know who they are?
  6. dam dude your schedule suck's lol naw last sat we dint cruse my z28 was getting painted..plus we cruse around 9 or 10..if you ever see a blue z28 with c5 rims is me bro im always out there crusing
  7. Well shit, I work that saturday, lol....I didn't see anyone out last night, just one pewter Z28 with a set of 19 or 20" chrome C6's
  8. next sat is a big cruse..were going to be at hastings parking lot.
  9. I'll be out tonight, maybe in the SS
  10. allrite well if you ever want to go text me at that number and will have a fbodie cruise
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast