Conversation Between 9t8z28 and TempleU_WS6

65 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. My car is totaled. Check out my FOR SALE Thread.

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...-P1SC-interior
  2. ah man sorry I couldnt make it out but I'm going to doing my procharger soon, you still down to help out? I still need a dampener and 8 rib kit too. Thing you could get me a deal on one despite last time? If not I'll just get one from EPP or something.
  3. Yo bud, we (Pypes Exhaust) is having a car show here at our new facility today and tomorrow. Not many cars here yet but tomorrow there will be a lot! UMI Performance is here too!
    2705 Clemans Rd.
    Hatfield Pa 19440
  4. Sure. Lmk when.
  5. Damn that sucks! Ok, keep me updated. Car is already torn apart so I'm ready to do the install once I have the parts! Would you be interested in helping do a H/C swap while I'm at it?
  6. I dont know if I can get it. I am having a hard time getting it myself for a decent price. I'll check and let you know.
  7. You think you can still get me that ATI balancer and 8 rib setup? I'll be ready to pop my procharger in soon if you can help! I'm so close!

How about you?
  8. Hey man! Mods are slow right now. I actually decided to start ripping things apart, fronts up in the air with the clip off. I took out the a/c and working on removing the dash to ditch the heater core. I plan on covering the dash and a lot of other interior parts in alcantara and hydro dipping some in a carbon fiber pattern as well as going with real carbon fiber door panels.
  9. How's the mods goin?
  10. I have no idea. I havnt been paying attention to anything coming up unfortunately. Let me know if you find out anything.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 65
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast