Conversation Between Alpha-Omega and Spaz

80 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. i havne't seen you post in a while... i hope every thing is going good for ya...
  2. Hey ...I want you to take a look at the graphics I just uploaded into MY STUFF II album. I am making huge changes SURPRISE!!! LOL anyway look at the design #1 and how it was modified for a front windshield banner and then look at Desig#2 and that will be my rear windshield graphic....these designs this woman is doing are awesome....and custom...and I love them. WHAT DO YOU THINK? OH cnaging out my front arrow it is black with chrome...OK will be taking a bunch of new pics....have blacked out side markers and a custom blacked out brake light with a bird on it...ALL NEW AND ALL this should make my TA POP!!!!
  3. LOL...I will try and make it...Keep alot of chlorine in that pool LOL
  4. I will try and take more pics this week at work-IN THE DAYLIGHT...HA HA HA
  5. i soooo hope you can make it to the Spazpalooza this year!!! shooting pool... swimming in the pool... (only i get to pee in the pool... ) bacci ball... all kinds of stuff!!! going to be like a 500 mile journey for ya though...
  6. looks great!!! get a whole body shot from teh front with it!!!
  7. I installed the Blackbird stripes. Pics in 2nd album I LOVE THESE!!! Emblempros is prebending the new sail panel overlays I ordered-HA HA HA GOOD DEAL was ready to go rent my Wonder Woman Costume for Halloween ...
  8. SPAZ-it is really weird-I mean I took off the backing heated the emlem-like 5 minutes with hair dryer-I had washed the surface and let air dry for 2 hrs-sprayed it with prep sray used for decal attachment-also then cleaned with alcohol. Then wiped with a microfiber cloth-sprayed it with canned air to make sure it was dust free.applied the emblem. Then applied pressure. I mean looked perfect. Even looked like the overlay followed that slight curve to the sail panel. Seemed fine until yesterday-had huge rain here and I noticed huge lifting at the top (pointed part of the sail panel). So I wrote to the man at emblempros and reordered a new set and asked very nicely to send me very detailed instructions-maybe I did something wrong-I mean car sat undriven 2 days with new emblems attached-so not getting it. I did notice his adhesive has a red surface not black like on the CETA Emblems-they have high quality 3M automotive adhesive-maybe their adhesive is substandard. Just wonder if anyone else has had this problem-I order from their website because I can see on ebay all their prices and shipping are far higher-if you compare their prices and shipping on the site to what they have on ebay-LOL ebay is higher for same stuff. I know I am no expert and I am getting alot of practice-just tired of spenind money on the same exact thing 2-3 times. I can resurface those sail panel overlays with new 3M adhesive. So not a total loss.
  9. omg!!! that sucks!!! did you get a refund?!?
  10. OK...NO WAY....I cannot believe those sail panel overlays are lifting off the sail panels at the top. Just ordered another set. OK decided on black cover for the 3rd brake light-woman at that one store acted like did not want to sell me that light with the bird....AHHH but the cover will work...I LOVE DONING EVERYTHING TWICE!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 80
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast